DJI & Phantom 4 Pro owners SHOULD SEE THIS....
1463 8 2017-10-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cinefilms
lvl.4
Flight distance : 118829 ft
Dominican Republic

Hi All,

Here's a list of videos that shows how awesome was the P4P way before the freaking last update.

PLEASE DJI, GET US A FIRMWARE THAT ALLOWS US TO SHOOT WITH THIS QUALITY!!!

2017-10-10
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

All I take away from that guy's clips is that he has no idea how to expose properly and absolutely no idea how to colour process the log footage. And at the end of his clips he has the temerity to call DJI clueless.
2017-10-10
Use props
Cinefilms
lvl.4
Dominican Republic

Geebax Posted at 2017-10-10 15:53
All I take away from that guy's clips is that he has no idea how to expose properly and absolutely no idea how to colour process the log footage. And at the end of his clips he has the temerity to call DJI clueless.

Still, log footage in last firmware version is terrible. On the firts and second versions was way much better.
2017-10-10
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

Cinefilms Posted at 2017-10-10 15:59
Still, log footage in last firmware version is terrible. On the firts and second versions was way much better.

Perhaps, I can't say. I have a P3P and log on that is quite good, as long as you know how to process it.
2017-10-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

As you can see that all the videos were published around 2016. I do not think he has the current firmware at that time. If you have the similar issue, upload your videos, I'd like to help.
2017-10-10
Use props
Cinefilms
lvl.4
Dominican Republic

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-10-10 19:32
As you can see that all the videos were published around 2016. I do not think he has the current firmware at that time. If you have the similar issue, upload your videos, I'd like to help.

susan....you guys even removed this post from the forum. As a P4P user with the latest firmware, i can tell you that my drone is not the same as when it had the older firmware versions. That person in the youtube videos i posted, is a retired teacher from CALTECH. Belive me....he knows a lot about this matter.

Wonder if anytime "soon" dji will deliver a decent firmware correcting all what is way wrong.

The forum speaks for it's self.

Have a nice day!
2017-10-11
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

Cinefilms Posted at 2017-10-11 05:48
susan....you guys even removed this post from the forum. As a P4P user with the latest firmware, i can tell you that my drone is not the same as when it had the older firmware versions. That person in the youtube videos i posted, is a retired teacher from CALTECH. Belive me....he knows a lot about this matter.

Wonder if anytime "soon" dji will deliver a decent firmware correcting all what is way wrong.

Hey Cinefilms, are you currently having any issues? Certainly updating firmware can have it's challenges. What are you experiencing?
2017-10-11
Use props
Cinefilms
lvl.4
Dominican Republic

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-10-11 07:05
Hey Cinefilms, are you currently having any issues? Certainly updating firmware can have it's challenges. What are you experiencing?

D-log looks terrible, 1920 x 1080 videos look out of focus, dng raw photos out of focus.....and the list goes on!......is there a way to go back, downgrade or have at least an older firmware that restores my p4p as it was before this last firmware?
2017-10-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Cinefilms Posted at 2017-10-11 10:56
D-log looks terrible, 1920 x 1080 videos look out of focus, dng raw photos out of focus.....and the list goes on!......is there a way to go back, downgrade or have at least an older firmware that restores my p4p as it was before this last firmware?

In order to offer better assistance, please upload the original out of focus videos and pictures of the SD card. I'll forward to our engineers to look into it. Thanks for your cooperation.
2017-10-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules