New firmware 2.4 DJI Ronin coming up?
1872 7 2015-4-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
edwin
New

Netherlands

A lot of users -including myself- reporting problems after firmware upgrade's 2.2 and 2.3 for the DJI Ronin wich makes the Ronin simply unusable because of drifting issues. Even my local dealer can't solve or help with this.
Rumour has it new firmware 2.4 is out the next day or 2. Maybe DJI can confirm this? Would be nice to be able to use the Ronin for productions coming up...

Thanks in advance
2015-4-7
Use props
DJI-Cathy
lvl.4

Hong Kong

both 2.2 and 2.3 have the same drift issue? please try the system calibration several times to see
2015-4-10
Use props
pedroscreamerov
New

Italy

Hi, i've read this post, so i want to ask something related to the firmware version.
I've recently buyed a ronin, and the pc assistant tells me that i have the 2.4 firmware installed. And also tells me that the newest version available for download is the 2.3
So i have a newer version that the one that the official one? if yes, how is it possible? should i roll back to a previous and official version? or it's only because my ronin is from a new batch with the newest firmware already installed but nor yet released online?
by the way all is working fine, and i'm not experiencing drifts or other issues, i'm just curious about how is it possible that my ronin has a newest firmware that the official one.
2015-4-23
Use props
DJI-Cathy
lvl.4

Hong Kong

pedroscreamerov Posted at 2015-4-23 18:09
Hi, i've read this post, so i want to ask something related to the firmware version.
I've recently b ...

If your ronin is working fine, please do not downgrade it
2015-4-24
Use props
info
lvl.1

Italy

2.4 on new ronin?? When Will be available online?
2015-4-24
Use props
pedroscreamerov
New

Italy

DJI-Cathy Posted at 2015-4-24 17:49
If your ronin is working fine, please do not downgrade it

that's exactly what i'm planning to do
from tomorrow i will have my first full week of shooting with the ronin, hope to find some windows on the location i go to pass thru
2015-4-26
Use props
steve.weiser
New

United Kingdom

info@deadpixels Posted at 2015-4-25 02:08
2.4 on new ronin?? When Will be available online?

Yes....... I was also wondering about this !!!!
Any more news on when this update will be available online ?
2015-4-30
Use props
peli_peli
lvl.2
Flight distance : 698599 ft
Spain

good morning,
I have the firm to downgrade 2.1 after 2.3 (which was not working properly).
How I can install the new firm 2.4 ?. I do not want my Ronin with former firm, if the firm has new improvements.
2015-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules