lvl.2

United States

New Full Edit Coming Soon
2015-4-8
Use props
genettico
lvl.3

United States

Some great shots.. however I think you took some risks there that might raise some criticism by being too close to runners, cars, and the crowd at the end....

Im not going one way or the other... I feel the bird lends itself to shots like this.. I myself did  a wedding to a friend (not paid) where I was flying somewhat close to guests but not over them. however they all knew in advanced, understood risks as explained by me, and were ok with it.  I did not fly over them until some shots at the end (only for immediate wedding party) and it was under a "controlled" environment (as much as it could be).

My comments are  just for you to consider when posting for the world to see, and how you fly around people and objects and proximity to them...

I tend to think... what would happen if I do and "X " shot and I loose control?  How would this person react to the drone if I fly this close to him/her them?  what perception would the crowd have of the Drone above them and how this might affect the way they look at out hobby?

I feel scrutinized whenever I am flying anywhere now where there is the possibility for damage to property or possible injury to someone/something...I feel "big brother" is watching over my shoulder to see just how I might mess up on regulations, safety considerations, proper flying etiquette etc.....  and do not want to give someone a reason to complaint about the "irresponsible" way I might be flying my Inspire, or to find myself in the middle of a Federal Investigation after someone posted a video of me flying irresponsibly. This because I do not want to hurt something or someone, and because I do not want our hobby to be more limited than what it already is...

Im not saying you are being irresponsible or not...

Anyways.... thanks for sharing.. Fly safe and keep them coming...
2015-4-8
Use props
videoinertia
lvl.2

United States

genettico@hotma Posted at 2015-4-8 23:18
Some great shots.. however I think you took some risks there that might raise some criticism by bein ...

Forgot to mention ALL Flying was supervised by both Police and Fire Department. The road was shut down and the traffic you see are follow vehicles and were aware of the aircraft prior to event
2015-4-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules