1493 11 2017-10-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SAFAERIALS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 93146 ft
Dominican Republic

Hello,

Today a flew my inspire 1 after a while, It has all the updates done and the app is up to date, when I started flying I could't fly more than 30m away, even though in the app I had the range at 500m and 250m altitute limit, I got the alert of maximun distance reach.

What could be going wrong?

Thanks in advance

2017-10-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

When you encounter this problem during flight, please hover the drone to open safe place and reboot the APP or return the drone back to home point and reboot the APP.
Please remember to reboot APP after powering on the aircraft when you change the battery.
2017-10-11
Use props
Highasakite
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1423930 ft
United States

SAFAERIALS, you need to log in to your DJI account on your device, then you should be good! Safety First! Ken.
2017-10-12
Use props
SAFAERIALS
lvl.4
Dominican Republic

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-10-11 20:27
When you encounter this problem during flight, please hover the drone to open safe place and reboot the APP or return the drone back to home point and reboot the APP.
Please remember to reboot APP after powering on the aircraft when you change the battery.

Thanks! I will try this today!
2017-10-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

SAFAERIALS Posted at 2017-10-12 05:29
Thanks! I will try this today!

Not problem, thanks for your time.
2017-10-12
Use props
Flire8
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2546572 ft
  • >>>
Czechia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-10-11 20:27

DJI Mindy, please, when DJI resolve this persistent problem??? The first complaints are from August. Now is October and there is still no solution from DJI? It is very annoying to end the application every time you replace the battery !!!
2017-10-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Flire8 Posted at 2017-10-12 23:50
DJI Mindy, please, when DJI resolve this persistent problem??? The first complaints are from August. Now is October and there is still no solution from DJI? It is very annoying to end the application every time you replace the battery !!!

I understand, really sorry for the trouble caused. We've got the news it will get improved in the next APP, but don't have the date, please wait patiently for the release, thanks.
2017-10-13
Use props
Highasakite
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1423930 ft
United States

Flire8, you don't need to exit the app, just land the aircraft let the rc and app running, turn off battery, when the app goes dark and says aircraft disconnected, just go back to the home screen. it shows your aircraft and from there you can install a new battery, turn it on and it will connect as normal, no problem! Safety First! Ken.
2017-10-13
Use props
Håkan K
lvl.4
Flight distance : 262946 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Highasakite Posted at 2017-10-13 01:42
Flire8, you don't need to exit the app, just land the aircraft let the rc and app running, turn off battery, when the app goes dark and says aircraft disconnected, just go back to the home screen. it shows your aircraft and from there you can install a new battery, turn it on and it will connect as normal, no problem! Safety First! Ken.

It happens without changing battery too I noticed last weekend taking off for the first flight that day.
2017-10-13
Use props
SAFrankSU
lvl.3
United States

This happens to me too, but I always get around it. Simply land the drone, turn your controller off and back on. That always seems to do the trick.

Double check your remote/drone settings when you're in the app. Sometimes the "max" distance limit is reset.
2017-10-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

SAFrankSU Posted at 2017-10-26 17:29
This happens to me too, but I always get around it. Simply land the drone, turn your controller off and back on. That always seems to do the trick.

Double check your remote/drone settings when you're in the app. Sometimes the "max" distance limit is reset.

We suggest to update your DJI Go to the latest version.
2017-10-27
Use props
SAFAERIALS
lvl.4
Dominican Republic

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-10-27 01:36
We suggest to update your DJI Go to the latest version.

I have everything up to date and still having the same problem, can fly more than 50meters away from home point. Any suggestions?
2018-2-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules