Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Crashed my drone and it has been repaired, so i thought!!!
1338 11 2017-10-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ZOOLANDER
lvl.1
Flight distance : 56211 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,
I crashed my drone and had care and refresh. Now received the UPS label, etc sent off and DJI got the drone. They did have a look at it and posted pixs of the damage. Now this is where it gets interesting. Had an email conversation with one of the support team.

Theresa (Support
Hi Simon,

Thank you for contacting DJI Technical Support.

Upon checking your case number: CAS-1035394-X2D3D1, the Quotation stated that the total cost repair is 79 euro. However if you will use your DJi Care Refresh you will also pay 79 euro for the first time replacement. If you are already decided please click the payment link in order for the repair case to go through.

So I replied on the 6 oct at 12:17am, the following...

Hi,
Thanks for the reply. If it is only 79 euro to repair it then I would be happy to have it repaired. Thus saving my DJI Care and refresh. However I have not yet received a payment link yet. Under the case details it still has quoted, not highlighted. Directly a link becomes available to pay for the repair then I will pay for it.
Thanks simon

A Link appeared.

I then clicked the payment link as asked...job done, paid for the repair.

The drone is on its way back to me and should be delivered tomorrow.

BUT!!!!! My DJI CARE AND REFRESH has now dropped to 1 remaining.
Even though I have stated and then paid £79 for the repair. it has still dropped to 1 remaining replacement.
I'm sure this is just a mistake, but I am confused...

Simon

2017-10-12
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

Can you provide a repair ID number that is in question? Have you contacted European Support on this?
2017-10-12
Use props
ZOOLANDER
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-10-12 07:10
Can you provide a repair ID number that is in question? Have you contacted European Support on this?

All I have is a case number, CAS-1035394-X2D3D1. i have emailed europe support back, but waiting for a reply. What I suspect is that customer services have ignored my email about repairing the unit and gone straight ahead and replaced my unit under Care and Refresh. I did find it strange when the email from Theresa stated that my repair was the same price as a replacement.

But, This does not change the fact that I clearly stated in an email before I paid that I would like to get the unit repaired, as suggested by the customer services rep, and that these were my wishes. I then paid in good faith for the repair, but have lost 1 care and refresh unit replacement.

simon
2017-10-12
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

ZOOLANDER Posted at 2017-10-12 07:45
All I have is a case number, CAS-1035394-X2D3D1. i have emailed europe support back, but waiting for a reply. What I suspect is that customer services have ignored my email about repairing the unit and gone straight ahead and replaced my unit under Care and Refresh. I did find it strange when the email from Theresa stated that my repair was the same price as a replacement.

But, This does not change the fact that I clearly stated in an email before I paid that I would like to get the unit repaired, as suggested by the customer services rep, and that these were my wishes. I then paid in good faith for the repair, but have lost 1 care and refresh unit replacement.

I sent you a personal message and will respond with extra information on your repair. Please allow some time for a response.
2017-10-12
Use props
ZOOLANDER
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-10-12 08:10
I sent you a personal message and will respond with extra information on your repair. Please allow some time for a response.

pm'ed you back
2017-10-12
Use props
ZOOLANDER
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Thanks for your replies, but was expecting my original drone fixed coming back to me. Not a new replacement and therefore
I should still have 2 replacements left on my DJI care and refresh!!!!!
Simon
2017-10-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

ZOOLANDER Posted at 2017-10-12 12:11
Thanks for your replies, but was expecting my original drone fixed coming back to me. Not a new replacement and therefore
I should still have 2 replacements left on my DJI care and refresh!!!!!
Simon

We are so sorry for the unpleasant experience with us, the case has been escalated to local team to review, we will have someone to contact you soon about the further resolution, please wait patiently, thanks.
2017-10-12
Use props
ZOOLANDER
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-10-12 18:47
We are so sorry for the unpleasant experience with us, the case has been escalated to local team to review, we will have someone to contact you soon about the further resolution, please wait patiently, thanks.

Thanks, I am now in contact with a guy in Holland and sent him all the details.

Regards Simon
2017-10-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

ZOOLANDER Posted at 2017-10-13 03:10
Thanks, I am now in contact with a guy in Holland and sent him all the details.

Regards Simon

No problem, our supervisor will try their best to make it clear for you.
2017-10-13
Use props
ZOOLANDER
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-10-13 03:16
No problem, our supervisor will try their best to make it clear for you.

Hi,

This has come back to haunt me. I have just tried to check my care and fresh package to see how many repairs i have left on my drone and the system doesn't recognise my serial number on the replacement drone. Serial number = 08QCE8301221HU

Can you help
2018-12-6
Use props
ZOOLANDER
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Just re-checked, do these package run out after a certain amount of time.
2018-12-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

ZOOLANDER Posted at 12-6 12:25
Just re-checked, do these package run out after a certain amount of time. [view_image]

Hi ZOOLANDER, DJI Care Refresh is only valid for 12 months, if it has been expired, there would be no record in the website.
2018-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules