Flight distance : 107635 ft
Italy

2018-4-18
Use props
B1houdini
Second Officer
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

Watched all the videos. Thought it would be a nice refresher course.

2018-4-18
Use props
Arya Dega
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1304311 ft
  • >>>
Indonesia

Its all simple lesson, but most forgotten by new pilot!
2018-5-31
Use props
ilovebridges01
New

Morocco

I love Mavic Pro
2018-12-8
Use props
hatee badja
lvl.1

Indonesia

This is one of my favorite, Mavic Pro.  Easy to use, especially in confined spaces such as indoor weddings, Paket Wedding
2019-1-31
Use props
HH1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 73114 ft
United States

Watched to make sure I was doing things right.  One question, when I updated the firmware, I did it by using the wire from the computer to the remote control, and the program updated the Flight Controller and then through the wireless connection between the Controller and Aircraft it updated the Aircraft, it did take a while.  Also, the way it is presented I thought to be rather nice.  Thanks for putting this together, it does help.
2019-2-25
Use props
AdolfMiller
New

France

QuickBooks banking error 9999 occurs when the users are accessing this software online. The symptoms of this error include the software not responding, or the information cannot be updated to the bank accounts. You can either resolve this error by yourself by looking out for the solution in the official site or can just reach out to the Quickbooks Customer care. It totally depends on you for which option you wish to choose. Sometimes there can also be an issue from the bank side, so you can verify that once.
For More Information click on this link:-
Quickbooks Customer support
2019-4-2
Use props
lollygaggin
New
United States

Cannot change settings on remote controller; every time I make changes (ie pitch and yawl, max altitude  and distance), the remote goes back to default settings
2019-4-30
Use props
Konstant1n
lvl.3
Flight distance : 152736 ft
Georgia

Good resources..
Thanks.
2019-7-24
Use props
djiuser_ZZpKgNbNAs8V
New

How do I find my four digit verification code
2019-9-14
Use props
djiuser_ISwq2bETp4vy
New

Ukraine

Most Of the time essay writing seems a dreaded task for the students. Writing an essay is also an art in itself to achieve perfect grades. Many times students don't know how to craft their essays they have a knowledge of the subject but failed to organize their essay. Here I am sharing some 6 tips for writing an effective essay.

Best essay service -

Topic Selection
This can be a jack port for the student if they got a chance to select their topic. You may or may not get the option to select your topic for the essay. While choosing a topic you must go for the one in which you are interested.

When you finally determined you will need to define the purpose is your essay to inform or persuade and after that finally evaluate your option to achieve your goal of educated or persuade.
Outline Preparation
Now comes the most important part of essay writing. In order to write a successful essay, students must need to learn the art of organizing there thoughts and knowledge to craft a perfect essay. I suggest to write your ideas and links on paper so that you can see the clear links and connection between your idea more clearly. To create a perfect outline for your essay note down all your major and minor ideas under essay topics that help you to connect with your topic.
Body
Body of essay describes your essay topic. Every idea you noted down under your essay topic will have a separate section under this portion.

The body has some basic structure that has to be followed by every student. Mentioning every idea, proper spacing, clearly specify every point with detail under this section.
Write Introduction
After developing the body and outline of your essay you have to write an introduction. Most of the time students don't take this step seriously and in the end their grades have to suffer. During introduction writing, I suggest starting your introduction with some attention-grabbing words and lines that develop the interest of the reader and use some facts and shocking information about the topic, dialogue, and a story or quotes.
Conclusion
Conclusion is the closure part of your essay writing that sums up will overall idea about your topic and your essay.
Proof Reading
Proofreading is the most important part to achieve good grades in essay. Most of the students do not recheck their essays and have to make an ample of silly mistakes in that. With my career experience, I would suggest every student should take this step very seriously. While reviewing there essay students must focus on some points like formating, silly mistakes, grammatical errors, paragraph orders, and sense, describing the process.

I have shared these steps on the bases of my experience. I suggest every student to check the video to know more about writing the essay.
2021-10-27
Use props
AndyAusmAquarium
lvl.4
Flight distance : 165915 ft
Germany

thanks for this information
2022-11-22
Use props
andrewgrue
lvl.1

United Kingdom