Samsung Galaxy tab s connect to mavic pro
2055 6 2017-10-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
teblung
lvl.1
Indonesia

Hi All,

I am trying to connect my mavic pro to samsung tab s t805 but it wasnt smooth as same as when its connected to phone. The video is lagging and the screen is flickering like an old movie. Any ideas?

Thanks
2017-10-12
Use props
lannes
First Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Can you turn off the video cache in the DJI Go4 app, I'm not that familiar with the android app
2017-10-13
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Teblung, any message from your app? You can follow the idea of lannes. Also, please try to reinstall your app. Keep us updated, thanks.
2017-10-13
Use props
MBrown
Second Officer
Flight distance : 619790 ft
United States

I have also experienced the same issue with my Galaxy Tab S.   While recording video or just connected to the camera the video is unstable, flickering.   I tried un-installing and reinstalling with no effect.   Would be nice to find a resolution to this issue.
2017-10-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

MBrown Posted at 2017-10-13 05:41
I have also experienced the same issue with my Galaxy Tab S.   While recording video or just connected to the camera the video is unstable, flickering.   I tried un-installing and reinstalling with no effect.   Would be nice to find a resolution to this issue.

Please make sure the mobile is in flight mode and the video cache has been disabled. If no helps, I'm afraid that you may consider to change another recommended mobile as the one you referred has not been fully tested.
2017-10-15
Use props
Tony C4
lvl.1
Flight distance : 99669 ft
United States

I've got a P4P and Samsung Tab S with the same symptoms.  In the Image Transmission Settings, lowering the Image Transmission Code Rate seems to help.  But I've tried this only on the ground so far...
2017-10-20
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Tony C4 Posted at 2017-10-20 14:28
I've got a P4P and Samsung Tab S with the same symptoms.  In the Image Transmission Settings, lowering the Image Transmission Code Rate seems to help.  But I've tried this only on the ground so far...

You'll also want to ensure that you have nothing else in the background to take up processing power from the Go app.
2017-10-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules