Mavic / Huawei P9 Connectivity loss
1057 3 2017-10-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PatBloke
lvl.1
Flight distance : 96260 ft
United Kingdom

I have been using my Huawei P9 lately when operating my Mavic Pro... Occasionaly I get the red disconnected alert on the DJI Go 4 app... I've never had it using an ipad mini and just wondered if there is anything that I should be doing to maintain connectivity using my Huawei p9?

2017-10-13
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Please use the devices in recommended list instead. And you can try to use your ipad mini to see if it can work well. Thanks.
2017-10-13
Use props
djiuser_Epvq7SI
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-10-13 02:27
Please use the devices in recommended list instead. And you can try to use your ipad mini to see if it can work well. Thanks.

The iPad mini works fine thank you. I only ask the question as I have heard some people set their phones to airplane mode or turn off other apps for success. I am very happy love my Mavic and will use the iPad
2017-10-13
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

djiuser_Epvq7SI Posted at 2017-10-13 04:18
The iPad mini works fine thank you. I only ask the question as I have heard some people set their phones to airplane mode or turn off other apps for success. I am very happy love my Mavic and will use the iPad

You are welcome. Airplane mode may reduce the interference in the connection. You can also try it. But I think Ipad mini may have a better performance.
2017-10-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules