GS Pro Noob question...
1823 4 2017-10-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MrRobert5823
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1385223 ft
United States

If I create a mission that takes more than 1 battery.  What happens to the mission when I force the drone to come back?  Once the new battery is in, does it resume the flight that it was on, in the place that it was?  
Thanks

2017-10-13
Use props
lcastil.pucp
lvl.1
Flight distance : 78159 ft
Peru

Of course, but not necessarily in the exact place, but in the last way-point that it has completed. It is better to bring it home once you have just passed one way-points, and of course it is better to bring it home after passing the nearest way-point, other wise the drone will have to spend a lot of battery coming back, and then going back to that way-point once you resume the mission..
2017-10-14
Use props
MrRobert5823
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1385223 ft
United States

lcastil.pucp Posted at 2017-10-14 08:33
Of course, but not necessarily in the exact place, but in the last way-point that it has completed. It is better to bring it home once you have just passed one way-points, and of course it is better to bring it home after passing the nearest way-point, other wise the drone will have to spend a lot of battery coming back, and then going back to that way-point once you resume the mission..

Ok... that makes sense... thanks.
2017-10-16
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

MrRobert5823 Posted at 2017-10-16 13:32
Ok... that makes sense... thanks.

Please notice the message of the app. If there is an "pause" icon, it means that the mission is stopped and you can change another battery to continue the mission.
2017-10-22
Use props
CannabisManiak
lvl.1

Ukraine

Yes, of course. You should not immediately call yourself a noob and get upset - everyone does not know anything from the very beginning. Even in small details. I personally could not even write a letter normally and I had to order cover letter writing services and I understand this topic well haha
2018-12-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules