Release Date?
2632 17 2015-4-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jearimotheis
lvl.1

United States

How can you have such a comprhensive media conference and not even mention a release date?
2015-4-8
Use props
techvt
New

United States

Wondering the same thing...thought maybe I missed it.
2015-4-8
Use props
Jerdel
lvl.2

United States

Ya. Id like to know the release date too so I can get to selling my 1 month old vision plus v3  that Ive used 3 times for a total of 30 mins lol
2015-4-8
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nothing yet.  I have been flying an Advanced with the 1080p 60fps camera for about a week now.  Flies great and has the same active braking as the Inspire.  The 4S battery is an awesome improvement along with the more powerful motors.  Right now I am getting 18-22 minute flight times.  I am not pushing the battery as it is brand new.  
2015-4-8
Use props
FromAdronesEye
lvl.4
Flight distance : 93146 ft
Dominican Republic

They should have at least give a estimate date of release or preorder!:@
2015-4-8
Use props
Jerdel
lvl.2

United States

What is this Advanced your talking about?
2015-4-8
Use props
jearimotheis
lvl.1

United States

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2015-4-9 00:36
Nothing yet.  I have been flying an Advanced with the 1080p 60fps camera for about a week now.  Flie ...

I can appreciate your information. But still customers that are upgrading would like to have a timeframe to go by. Like many other users I'm very interested in the new one but I'd have to sell my V2+ to cover the cost.
2015-4-8
Use props
jearimotheis
lvl.1

United States

Jerdel Posted at 2015-4-9 00:34
Ya. Id like to know the release date too so I can get to selling my 1 month old vision plus v3  that ...

I'm know that's a shot to the chin. I've had mine since January and basically paid what the new one will cost. But the prices are dropping and the V2+ is discontinued it'll be hard to re-coop that $$
2015-4-8
Use props
Northofthe49th
Second Officer

Canada

Jerdel Posted at 2015-4-9 00:39
What is this Advanced your talking about?

Here are the two models
image.jpg
2015-4-8
Use props
rsiegler
lvl.1
Flight distance : 727713 ft
United States

Jerdel Posted at 2015-4-9 00:34
Ya. Id like to know the release date too so I can get to selling my 1 month old vision plus v3  that ...

Fly your PV2+3.0   Wait for the PV3+2.0
2015-4-8
Use props
jearimotheis
lvl.1

United States

rsiegler@wi.rr. Posted at 2015-4-9 00:42
Fly your PV2+3.0   Wait for the PV3+2.0

This might actually be the best comment, yet.
2015-4-8
Use props
nrgwise
Second Officer

United States

As I type this if you try to go to dji.com you are redirected to skypixel so I imagine the site is being updated to include the P3.
2015-4-8
Use props
tpallai
lvl.4

United States

nrgwise Posted at 2015-4-9 01:00
As I type this if you try to go to dji.com you are redirected to skypixel so I imagine the site is b ...

hahahaha yes i saw that
2015-4-8
Use props
droneflyers.com
Second Officer
Flight distance : 60709 ft
  • >>>
United States

Since DJI admits Apple is their role model...they should take a page from them.......a vast number of Apple events actually had the product available for sale and delivery immediately!

I guess they just wanted to upstage NAB and other announcements. Since the basic platform is proven I can't imagine it being too long in the future - although supply chains can sometimes have burps. I think we will all be flying these this summer....

Meantime, I'm going to continue work on my long term review of the P2 - since most people are more interested in flying than in getting the latest gadget to hit the streets....
2015-4-8
Use props
Raybro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11099 ft
United States

Ship date end of April from DJI...you'll get it by the end of May.
2015-4-8
Use props
briankiser
lvl.2

Both models available to order on the website now -
http://store.dji.com/phantom/phantom-3

Late April ship date - confirmed.

Brian
2015-4-8
Use props
briankiser
lvl.2

Professional model includes BACKPACK and 4K camera - seems like a bargain for $259....but if I own a 4K drone I will WANT to buy a 4K TV which means a P3 will cost me much more in the end.....
2015-4-8
Use props
talk2t_c
lvl.4

France

Other threads have talked about the backpack and it looks like it's a NO.  You won't be getting one and I can't find a site that says otherwise.
2015-4-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules