Feel Cheated
9993 121 2015-4-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
subliminal
New

Australia

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2015-4-9 07:21
While I don't disagree with your statements you are very harsh to this user.  Yes he should have kno ...

Thanks Ed.
Yes I was harsh but I felt it was needed. I was actually sicking up for DJI as I have a good idea of how everything works in marketing and releasing new products.
It is the same for the industry I work in.
I was not trying to start an argument. I was simply trying to say that this is business. This is how it works as with my example of buying a new car just before the release of a new model. As I stated, one should NOT expect to be able to buy a 2014 model car, drive it for a month and then return it for a 2015 model just because it was released just after they purchased the 2014 model.

So with that, I was simply trying to inform the OP of how this actually work. I edited my post to comply with your request and rules.
2015-4-19
Use props
subliminal
New

Australia

johnpolo2000@ho Posted at 2015-4-9 07:23
You did not get my point didn't you dummy? I address you like that cuz you get what you deserve for ...

Yes I am a dummy! So that is why most agree with how technology advances and moves on and with that, comes reductions in production costs.
That is why DJI agree with most of my statements. Yup, I am a DUMMY!

I got your point. hence my response. It seems you have failed to understand my point. Oh and just to let you know, "countdowns by idiots like you" ummm, how was this my countdown? I am just a user here like you. I have no association with DJI.

On to the pricing of what you call "outdated" devices and pricing. Yes, I get it! It seems you do not.

The only device I have read is outdated and discontinued is the P2 V+. And, for the past month (or just over) has been on sale! Oh and it was a very good sale too!

The P2 is not outdated and it still being manufactured. Why? because people have GoPro's! People such as my self have already shelled out for a GoPro and DJI are still offering the P2 for those who want to used it. As such, I just purchased my P2 a couple of days ago.

Oh. Sorry if I have offended you.
2015-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules