NFZ will not unlock...
3504 9 2017-10-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans7c0423f7
lvl.2
Flight distance : 641407 ft
United States

So this morning I went out and tried to fly.  I am in Controlled airspace and have the proper paperwork.  I fly here each day and never have a problem.  I get the little window that I have to check both boxes it unlocks and all is fine.
But TODAY.  I get these two errors.  one is when I try to sync unlock codes the other is when I try to unlock locally...  I tried multiple aircraft, I have tried multiple devices as my tablet.  I have tried to uninstall-reinstall, I have tried updates, I have changed my internet source....  Nothing WORKS...  

PLEASE, can anyone help?  I use my for SAR and Emergency management, as well as disaster recovery...   Timeliness is a nessisary thing in my case.  I have been at this since 8am this morning and I am told I am not the only person so I assume this is on the DJI side.  I heard the server was down. I cannot believe a company this large would not have a backup.

Picture2.jpg
Picture1.jpg
2017-10-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Sir, please write an email to Flysafe Team(flysafe@dji.com) and offer your DJI Account, our colleagues will help you.
2017-10-14
Use props
fans7c0423f7
lvl.2
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-10-14 19:43
Sir, please write an email to Flysafe Team() and offer your DJI Account, our colleagues will help you.

I already did... NO RESPONSE...  but it has cost me two jobs.  If we can't get it working today I am going to have to go by a non-DJI unit just to shoot this job.  I am working for FEMA and they are saying that they might be making a requirement on the next bid that all vendors have NON-DJI equipment.  I just tried again today and no go.  I am told that others are having the same problem and that it is not me.  We are assuming the server is down in China...  But can't reach anyone to help.  I am personally feeling very helpless.
2017-10-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans7c0423f7 Posted at 2017-10-15 04:30
I already did... NO RESPONSE...  but it has cost me two jobs.  If we can't get it working today I am going to have to go by a non-DJI unit just to shoot this job.  I am working for FEMA and they are saying that they might be making a requirement on the next bid that all vendors have NON-DJI equipment.  I just tried again today and no go.  I am told that others are having the same problem and that it is not me.  We are assuming the server is down in China...  But can't reach anyone to help.  I am personally feeling very helpless.

Well received your message in PM. I have checked the email history, and the last email was around 13th Oct. Since that, we did not receive any email of the failed unlocked from you. I'm not sure whether it is the system issue, but I have forwarded to the designated team to resend an email to you, please check whether you have received it or not. Please keep us posted of the latest progress, thank you in advance!
2017-10-16
Use props
fans7c0423f7
lvl.2
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-10-16 03:12
Well received your message in PM. I have checked the email history, and the last email was around 13th Oct. Since that, we did not receive any email of the failed unlocked from you. I'm not sure whether it is the system issue, but I have forwarded to the designated team to resend an email to you, please check whether you have received it or not. Please keep us posted of the latest progress, thank you in advance!

I received a generic email stating the obvious solutions... AKA make sure it is connected to the internet, make sure it has the most recent software...

There is nothing more I believe I can do on my end.  I have spent hours on this issue and my hands are tied.  I replied with the pictures attached.
2017-10-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans7c0423f7 Posted at 2017-10-16 03:54
I received a generic email stating the obvious solutions... AKA make sure it is connected to the internet, make sure it has the most recent software...

There is nothing more I believe I can do on my end.  I have spent hours on this issue and my hands are tied.  I replied with the pictures attached.

Noted with thanks! The Fly Safe team will keep follow up the status and try their best to help you.
2017-10-17
Use props
glorybox
lvl.1
Flight distance : 143704 ft
France

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-10-17 01:36
Noted with thanks! The Fly Safe team will keep follow up the status and try their best to help you.

Hi there,

I have the same problem on Inspire2, no way to unlock the NFZ even after dozen of reboot and reinstall and synchronize and turn on/off... I need to work today, I'm pretty disappointed with DJI system ( used to work with Mikrokopter, never had such a problem ). Did fans7c0423f7 or DJI Flysafe team find the source of the problem and/or a solution ?
2017-10-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

glorybox Posted at 2017-10-18 22:28
Hi there,

I have the same problem on Inspire2, no way to unlock the NFZ even after dozen of reboot and reinstall and synchronize and turn on/off... I need to work today, I'm pretty disappointed with DJI system ( used to work with Mikrokopter, never had such a problem ). Did fans7c0423f7 or DJI Flysafe team find the source of the problem and/or a solution ?

Could you tell me the ticket number or the email address when you contacted the Flysafe Team? I'd like to check the current status.
2017-10-19
Use props
glorybox
lvl.1
Flight distance : 143704 ft
France

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-10-19 00:51
Could you tell me the ticket number or the email address when you contacted the Flysafe Team? I'd like to check the current status.

#792218 with the very nice and efficient Becky ! I've already write her to explain everything worked fine with unlock process today. When trying to unlock yesterday, I was  outside the "unlocked zone" radius, maybe that's why the map did not show the green circle instead of orange/red zone ? But.. 1 ( of my 6 ) battery had a cell error that made take off impossible.. the pack has only 4 months, and has been used barely 10 times, never under 10%.. argh. Any warranty on a 4 months battery ?
2017-10-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

glorybox Posted at 2017-10-19 13:34
#792218 with the very nice and efficient Becky ! I've already write her to explain everything worked fine with unlock process today. When trying to unlock yesterday, I was  outside the "unlocked zone" radius, maybe that's why the map did not show the green circle instead of orange/red zone ? But.. 1 ( of my 6 ) battery had a cell error that made take off impossible.. the pack has only 4 months, and has been used barely 10 times, never under 10%.. argh. Any warranty on a 4 months battery ?

Glad to know that you have unlocked successfully. According to your description, the battery should be in the warranty period. Please start a case and send it in for diagnosis: http://www.dji.com/support
2017-10-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules