dji inspire 1 v1 shock absorber replacement
2975 19 2017-10-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tutay
lvl.1
New Zealand

Hi guys please help upon checking my inspire 1 v1 I notice this crack on the plastic in the landing gear just wondering would I be able to replace it with the inspire 1 v1 parts. I cant find any replacement for V1. thank you guys for help.

2017-10-14
Use props
Tutay
lvl.1
New Zealand

I mean v2 parts thanks
2017-10-14
Use props
Daroga
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3517287 ft
  • >>>
United States

Tutay Posted at 2017-10-14 18:23
I mean v2 parts thanks

Search ebay.com for DJI Inspire 1 Part 9 and look for worldwide shipping.

This replacement is straight-forward, but does require soldering skills to remove and replace the antenna board coax. There are numerous Youtube tutorials showing the procedures. Advise the forum if you can't locate these. The area that is cracked on your gear accommodates capacitors on the ESC board that sits on the floor of this part. I can't tell, but there may also be a crack further back towards the attachment screws. So it's probably a good idea to replace the part or send it back to DJI for repair if its beyond your confort level. Good luck and fly safe!

Generic search for DJI Inspire 1 Landing Gear

Several ship worldwide:

US OEM Dealer

China Clone part
2017-10-15
Use props
Nilsblix
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23047543 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Here is my temporary solution - I have the new part but I am no good soldering so I am waiting for help from a clever friend.
Ziptie - epoxy - works fine.

landingsfot.jpeg

2017-10-15
Use props
Tutay
lvl.1
New Zealand

Daroga Posted at 2017-10-15 10:31
Search ebay.com for DJI Inspire 1 Part 9 and look for worldwide shipping.

This replacement is straight-forward, but does require soldering skills to remove and replace the antenna board coax. There are numerous Youtube tutorials showing the procedures. Advise the forum if you can't locate these. The area that is cracked on your gear accommodates capacitors on the ESC board that sits on the floor of this part. I can't tell, but there may also be a crack further back towards the attachment screws. So it's probably a good idea to replace the part or send it back to DJI for repair if its beyond your confort level. Good luck and fly safe!

thank you for advice would i be able to replace it with the inspire 1 v2 gear? I have inspire 1 v1. thanks again
2017-10-16
Use props
Tutay
lvl.1
New Zealand

Nilsblix Posted at 2017-10-15 11:49
Here is my temporary solution - I have the new part but I am no good soldering so I am waiting for help from a clever friend.

Im all good on soldering Im just worried that inspire 1 v2 parts are not the same in my inspire 1 v1.
2017-10-16
Use props
Daroga
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3517287 ft
  • >>>
United States

Tutay Posted at 2017-10-16 00:54
Im all good on soldering Im just worried that inspire 1 v2 parts are not the same in my inspire 1 v1.

The land gear part # 9 is the same item for both the v1 and v2. It did not change...
2017-10-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Tutay, this part of Inspire V1.0 and V2,0 are the same, but the motor and ESC are different.
2017-10-16
Use props
Donnie *
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

What caused that ?  Did you have a Hard landing by any chance ?  I have hundreds of flights and logged many miles and have not seen this on my aircraft , Not saying it can't or won't happen just wondering your circumstance.

thanks

donnie
2017-10-16
Use props
Tutay
lvl.1
New Zealand

Donnie * Posted at 2017-10-16 08:09
What caused that ?  Did you have a Hard landing by any chance ?  I have hundreds of flights and logged many miles and have not seen this on my aircraft , Not saying it can't or won't happen just wondering your circumstance.

thanks

to honest I dont relly know but I have a couple of hard landing I travel a lot with my inspire 1 until I got my mavic.
2017-10-16
Use props
Tutay
lvl.1
New Zealand

thanks

to be honest I dont really know but I have a couple of hard landing I travel a lot with my inspire 1 until I got my mavic.
2017-10-16
Use props
Nilsblix
lvl.4
  • >>>
Spain

thanks

Well I have about 1500 + flights on my Inspire 1. My travel case is an Chinese store suitcase and I guess the protection is not on par. No hard landing or crash caused it Now I am buying a solid case for my Inspire 2 - but I do not regret my travelcase DIY solution - after all this is not a seriouse issue - people are flying just fine without the dampers.

2017-10-16
Use props
Tutay
lvl.1
New Zealand

Nilsblix Posted at 2017-10-15 11:49

were did you get your parts mate?
2017-10-17
Use props
Tutay
lvl.1
New Zealand

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-10-16 02:46
Tutay, this part of Inspire V1.0 and V2,0 are the same, but the motor and ESC are different.

hi if i upgrade the ESC and motors as well of my inspire v1 with the inspire 1 v2o I have to replace any parts other than ESC @ motors and am i even allowed to do it.
2017-10-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Tutay Posted at 2017-10-17 03:01
hi if i upgrade the ESC and motors as well of my inspire v1 with the inspire 1 v2o I have to replace any parts other than ESC @ motors and am i even allowed to do it.

It's not just about the motor and ECS, it also includes the main board, we don't suggest to replace by yourself, please send back to our repair center if it is essential.
2017-10-17
Use props
Nilsblix
lvl.4
  • >>>
Spain

Tutay Posted at 2017-10-17 02:50
were did you get your parts mate?

Hello

I told about it on DJI Facebook page - then a guy from Italy had one and sent it to me
2017-10-17
Use props
DTK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1943159 ft
Australia

Tutay Posted at 2017-10-17 03:01

What you consider is whether you are still under warranty? If not, you have more incentive to do so. Changing the ESC and motors does not involve soldering so it is relatively easy thing to do. I have ordered the ESC and motors from China so I am planning to do it after watching a couple of youtube instructions. Yeah, if you are competent in this area, do it yourself is also the best option.
2017-10-17
Use props
Tutay
lvl.1
New Zealand

DTK Posted at 2017-10-17 12:59
What you consider is whether you are still under warranty? If not, you have more incentive to do so. Changing the ESC and motors does not involve soldering so it is relatively easy thing to do. I have ordered the ESC and motors from China so I am planning to do it after watching a couple of youtube instructions. Yeah, if you are competent in this area, do it yourself is also the best option.

do I have to replace anything other than the èsc and motors? warranty is already expired ages ago. I alright with soldering or doing electronics things. thanks for help.
2017-10-20
Use props
Tutay
lvl.1
New Zealand

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-10-17 03:04
It's not just about the motor and ECS, it also includes the main board, we don't suggest to replace by yourself, please send back to our repair center if it is essential.

thanks for help sir. I'll  probably just change the broken parts. too expensive to replace the esc and motors and I have to change the main board as well I rather buy new one. thanks  again.
2017-10-20
Use props
Tutay
lvl.1
New Zealand

any cheap parts out there to replace my landing gears. thanks guys
2017-10-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules