1505 5 2017-10-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Julius_Cesar_Fi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 894715 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

How do I transfer the images of the Phantom 4 pro Plus control to a pendrive? If I insert a Sd card into the slot, does the contole make copies during the recording on the card?
2017-10-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

The videos will not be copied into the SD card of RC. I would recommend you to connect with PC to get the cached images/videos to a pendrive.

Please refer below to export the cached video:
a. Power on the controller and connect with PC.
b. Drag the screen and a bar will show up. Tap “USB connected” at the bottom and then “TURN ON USB STORAGE” on the screen.
c. You can find the video cache from here: DJI/dji.pilot.pad/DJI_RECORD
image: F:\DJI\dji.pilot.pad\CACHE_IMAGE
2017-10-15
Use props
Dockater
Second Officer
Flight distance : 139649 ft
Germany

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-10-15 02:32
The videos will not be copied into the SD card of RC. I would recommend you to connect with PC to get the cached images/videos to a pendrive.

Please refer below to export the cached video:

Aha, good to know. Thank you Susan.
2017-10-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Dockater Posted at 2017-10-15 08:59
Aha, good to know. Thank you Susan.

You are welcome! Happy flying!
2017-10-17
Use props
fansf3a94ffe
lvl.1
Australia

HI, I shot a few images today and there was an SD card error so the images were only recorded on my P4P+ RC. When i connect the USB to my Mac and the mini USB to the RC i am not getting the 'USB connected' prompt when i slide down. I have tried different cables in different USB ports but no luck. I have 4 images i need to deliver to a client tomorrow, please help!
2018-4-30
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

fansf3a94ffe Posted at 2018-4-30 01:48
HI, I shot a few images today and there was an SD card error so the images were only recorded on my P4P+ RC. When i connect the USB to my Mac and the mini USB to the RC i am not getting the 'USB connected' prompt when i slide down. I have tried different cables in different USB ports but no luck. I have 4 images i need to deliver to a client tomorrow, please help!

If possible in any way better run out and do a retake.
I am not familiar with that the +rc would keep the images if no card is mounted, at least not in a decent resolution.

On the +RC you would use the micro USB port, what your Mac has i don't know but if normal USB ports it should be straight ahead, you don't have any security software or similar that block the USB ports from connecting USB drives?
On my computers (win10/linux) it work as described above, i just plug in when remote is powered on and up running then drag down and tap the "USB Connected" message and the following prompts.
Could it be that the cables you try with only is for charging and has no data connection?
2018-4-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules