3264 3 2017-10-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Desmond Phee
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1922316 ft
Malaysia

Dear DJI Support,

I know the Mavic Pro working at 2.4 Ghz range. Can we change the remote control frequency between 2.400Ghz to 2.475Ghz?
HD frequency and control frequency are same or different ? Mavic pro work with 2 different 2.4xx Ghz frequency?
how to avoid the interference? Can add the  feature for changing the control frequency.?

Thanks!

2017-10-15
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

The frequency of the RC can not be changed. Only the operating frequency is changeable. Avoid flying with many other copters at the same time. Or please let me know the specific question happened on your drone.
2017-10-15
Use props
Desmond Phee
lvl.1
Malaysia

I facing strong interference in my are for control & HD. HD channel I can set it to manual and select the channel & wide. HD interference I able to solve by select low interference channel, but control frequency can not select the channel. When I fly around 1KM radius, the interference warning is pop out. HD interference can solve but control interference can not.  
2017-10-17
Use props
Desmond Phee
lvl.1
Malaysia

I facing strong interference in my area for control & HD. HD channel I can set it to manual and select the channel & wide. HD interference I able to solve by select low interference channel, but control frequency can not select the channel. When I fly around 1KM radius, the interference warning is pop out. HD interference can solve but control interference can not.  
2017-10-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules