1761 14 2017-10-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mullheliflier
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12305135 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I must say that I am delighted with the two occasions that I have had to use DJI service. The DJI Netherlands guys are great. My Mavic was turned around within two weeks after compass error issues and my P4 returned just over 2 weeks with an issue with the controller battery not fully charging. Thanks guys!
2017-10-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Appreciate your positive feedback, we will keep moving to provide more professional customer service.
Hope you have a good time on flying.
2017-10-15
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Thank you so much for sharing your story and your positive feedback to us, we sincerely appreciate that, which provides us motivation to keep improving and contribute a more delightful experience for customers! Wish you have a great time on flying.
2017-10-15
Use props
Mullheliflier
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12305135 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thank you Mindy and Thor
2017-10-16
Use props
tjalex
lvl.4
Flight distance : 422375 ft
  • >>>
Chile

I am having some issues with compass erros as well. unable to solve it. it is like..coming and going off. so fedd up. Thanks for the topic.
2018-9-4
Use props
tjalex
lvl.4
  • >>>
Chile

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-10-15 18:12
Thank you so much for sharing your story and your positive feedback to us, we sincerely appreciate that, which provides us motivation to keep improving and contribute a more delightful experience for customers! Wish you have a great time on flying.

Thanks for the cheer
2018-9-4
Use props
tjalex
lvl.4
  • >>>
Chile

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-10-15 18:11
Appreciate your positive feedback, we will keep moving to provide more professional customer service.
Hope you have a good time on flying.

Thanks for the cheer
2018-9-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

tjalex Posted at 2018-9-4 13:20
I am having some issues with compass erros as well. unable to solve it. it is like..coming and going off. so fedd up. Thanks for the topic.

Hi tjalex, may I know which drone do you use? Does the compass error appear in every flight? May I have more details for better assistance? Thanks in advance!
2018-9-5
Use props
tjalex
lvl.4
  • >>>
Chile

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-9-5 01:05
Hi tjalex, may I know which drone do you use? Does the compass error appear in every flight? May I have more details for better assistance? Thanks in advance!

Dear Susan, Thanks for fast reply.. I am using Mavic Pro...I had one crash before and repaired.. once the gimbal was not moving smoothly, i think it was the dust and sand problems, than i sent for repair. they clean it and it started to move as nornal. But ever since than i notice this compass error problems. almost in every flight. i just can bring the camera downward. the compass error appears. when i move upward.. the compass error disappears. i can make point of interest anymore.. Please advise. do you think, i have to send for repair to change the compass hardware or it is the gimbal problems... thanks..
2018-9-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

tjalex Posted at 2018-9-8 00:06
Dear Susan, Thanks for fast reply.. I am using Mavic Pro...I had one crash before and repaired.. once the gimbal was not moving smoothly, i think it was the dust and sand problems, than i sent for repair. they clean it and it started to move as nornal. But ever since than i notice this compass error problems. almost in every flight. i just can bring the camera downward. the compass error appears. when i move upward.. the compass error disappears. i can make point of interest anymore.. Please advise. do you think, i have to send for repair to change the compass hardware or it is the gimbal problems... thanks..

Hi there, if the issue happens every time, it is recommended to send in the drone for hardware evaluation, please contact our support https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav to start a ticket, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2018-9-8
Use props
tjalex
lvl.4
  • >>>
Chile

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-9-8 02:35
Hi there, if the issue happens every time, it is recommended to send in the drone for hardware evaluation, please contact our support https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav to start a ticket, sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Dear Susan, Thank you for the reply. Today i m upgrading to latest firmware and i will test fly. If again.. happens the same. i will send for hardware test. Thanks again. I read many forums. i saw many saying the same problems like me. hummmm. thanks again.
2018-9-12
Use props
tjalex
lvl.4
  • >>>
Chile

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-9-8 02:35

Dear Susan, i updated the firnware and still compass error. i sent to dji center in Chile. according to the technician.. may be gimbal or compass hardware... next week i will update the exact reason. i remember once i sent for dust cleaning since my gimbal was not smooth after the clean i have this compass error. anyway next week will update all. thanks for everything...
2018-9-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

tjalex Posted at 2018-9-12 11:36
Dear Susan, i updated the firnware and still compass error. i sent to dji center in Chile. according to the technician.. may be gimbal or compass hardware... next week i will update the exact reason. i remember once i sent for dust cleaning since my gimbal was not smooth after the clean i have this compass error. anyway next week will update all. thanks for everything...

Sorry to know there is no luck after the firmware upgrade, hope your dealer will help you out soon. If you need any assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know.
2018-9-12
Use props
tjalex
lvl.4
  • >>>
Chile

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-9-12 20:19
Sorry to know there is no luck after the firmware upgrade, hope your dealer will help you out soon. If you need any assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Dear Mindy, Finally , the technician told me that due to the dust and sand accumulated in the gimbal area.. it is impossible to repair as he is sure that the compass error and the gimbal behaving strangly will occur again. so, i decided to change a new gimbal that cost more than 400USD in Chile. too much repair cost.. hummm, thanks..
2018-9-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

tjalex Posted at 2018-9-15 06:52
Dear Mindy, Finally , the technician told me that due to the dust and sand accumulated in the gimbal area.. it is impossible to repair as he is sure that the compass error and the gimbal behaving strangly will occur again. so, i decided to change a new gimbal that cost more than 400USD in Chile. too much repair cost.. hummm, thanks..

Thanks for keeping us updated, hope the issue will be sorted out soon. If there is anything we can do for you, please don't hesitate to let us know.
2018-9-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules