Will the P3 have the constantly updating home position like the Inspire 1?
1515 6 2015-4-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Brandon00151
lvl.3
Flight distance : 119137 ft
United States

I remember a while back seeing a video saying that the Inspire 1 can determine the "Home" location by tracking the remote so even if you move the Inspire 1 will return to where the remote is.  Will the P3 have a similar feature?

2015-4-8
Use props
nicoleto
lvl.2

Colombia

The P3 controller does not have Internal GPS so I guess it won't be able to do dynamic home point.
2015-4-8
Use props
crash1sttime
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1047503 ft
United Kingdom

Cant you use the app as you would do with the standard Vision and Vision plus?
2015-4-8
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

crash1sttime Posted at 2015-4-9 03:13
Cant you use the app as you would do with the standard Vision and Vision plus?

I don't know.  I have not tried that feature yet.  Too much to do and so little time.
2015-4-8
Use props
kss113
lvl.2
United States

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2015-4-9 08:55
I don't know.  I have not tried that feature yet.  Too much to do and so little time.

Tahoe_Ed.  Not that its you job or responsibility, but I would think this is part of DJI's testing before release, unless they removed this feature, like they did with waypoints ect...

As a programmer, I make sure all the old features work as well as the new features I am releasing.

I would thing that the new P3 would have the same features at the P2+ V3, which has these features.
2015-4-9
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

kss113@hotmail. Posted at 2015-4-10 08:44
Tahoe_Ed.  Not that its you job or responsibility, but I would think this is part of DJI's testing ...

I am testing now.  It is hard in 20+ winds.  Tomorrow should be great to fly.  I am going to try some distance tests.  My issue now is that I only have one battery.
2015-4-9
Use props
kss113
lvl.2
United States

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2015-4-10 10:03
I am testing now.  It is hard in 20+ winds.  Tomorrow should be great to fly.  I am going to try s ...

Hey like I said, I do not think it's your job or responsibility to test this feature, but they should have had someone testing this. Part of Quality Assurance Testing. And I don't want you to test, in adequate testing environments by DJI..  But what you can do and is show, the results, for everyway owner.
2015-4-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules