Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Problem with map in dji 4app android
12Next >
2898 44 2017-10-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_ScPTyw1
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hello i have issue with map spark  in dji go app 4 yesterday everything was fine today map are not showing up.. someone know why ????
2017-10-16
Use props
S-e-ven
First Officer
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

I just can't reach offlinemaps servers
2017-10-16
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

What is the model of your device? Please ensure that you have solid Internet. Also you can reinstall your app to see if you can download the map again.
If it doesn't work, please provide a screenshot of the app and your version of app.
2017-10-16
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

S-e-ven Posted at 2017-10-16 16:03
I just can't reach offlinemaps servers

Can you download the offline map? Please follow the advice I post in 3#. Thanks for your support.
2017-10-16
Use props
djiuser_ScPTyw1
lvl.1

United Kingdom

It's show no internet connection.
Screenshot_20171017-081904.png
2017-10-16
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

djiuser_ScPTyw1 Posted at 2017-10-16 23:20
It's show no internet connection.

In this case, the problem might caused by the stability of  the Internet. Please try to use the mobile data or change a wifi environment.
2017-10-16
Use props
S-e-ven
First Officer
  • >>>
Thailand

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-10-16 23:38
In this case, the problem might caused by the stability of  the Internet. Please try to use the mobile data or change a wifi environment.

My OnePlus 5 shows no internet, like above.
My Huawei tablet connects (via OnePlus 5  hotspot!!) to "offline city list", offers locations to download, but download does not start.

Which is even more strange!
Where are your servers located, for this downloads?
2017-10-17
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

S-e-ven Posted at 2017-10-17 01:01
My OnePlus 5 shows no internet, like above.
My Huawei tablet connects (via OnePlus 5  hotspot!!) to "offline city list", offers locations to download, but download does not start.

Did you try to reinstall your app? What is the version? Please try it again with solid Internet.
2017-10-17
Use props
djiuser_ScPTyw1
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-10-16 23:38

I trying everything . Nothing help
2017-10-17
Use props
djiuser_ScPTyw1
lvl.1

United Kingdom

No map at all
Screenshot_20171017-001211.png
Screenshot_20171017-001206.png
2017-10-17
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

What is the model of your device? Please tell me the version of your app.
2017-10-17
Use props
S-e-ven
First Officer
  • >>>
Thailand

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-10-17 02:25
Did you try to reinstall your app? What is the version? Please try it again with solid Internet.

Aside that I have to do the changes from imperial to metric again, a reinstalling didn't get me anything on the OP5
Vers. 4.1.10

On the Tab is also 4.1.10, this one could now download the offlinemap.
Same wifi network in use.

Have no Idea what it is about.

Can I move/copy a offline map from one device to the other?
Anyone knows the name of the folder, DJI Go 4 is saving this offline maps, please?
2017-10-17
Use props
Anuvis
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1976736 ft
Greece

ITS A DJI GO NEW VERSION APP """BUG""""I already made a bug report....Maps working only in a device which has previous version of app installed and maps already downloaded.....You can not do anything ....even if you reinstall old version and update cannot download maps......My suggestion....Make a bug report from inside the app.....
2017-10-17
Use props
Kannon
lvl.1
Hungary

And when fix this "big" bug? The last playstore update september 29 -.-
2017-10-17
Use props
djiuser_ScPTyw1
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-10-17 03:09
What is the model of your device? Please tell me the version of your app.

Samsung galaxy j7 prime app 4.1.10
2017-10-17
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

djiuser_ScPTyw1 Posted at 2017-10-17 06:44
Samsung galaxy j7 prime app 4.1.10

Thanks for your update. I would forward this situation to our engineers.
2017-10-17
Use props
_KERBEROS_
lvl.4
Flight distance : 98179 ft
Spain

Same problem here. Google Nexus 6P with Android 8.0
2017-10-18
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

_KERBEROS_ Posted at 2017-10-18 00:00
Same problem here. Google Nexus 6P with Android 8.0

Thanks for your update.
2017-10-18
Use props
S-e-ven
First Officer
  • >>>
Thailand

Elektra, how about my question, copying the map from one phone, I could update/download, to another, I cant update/download?
Where is the files stored, how is it named?
And may it a unsuccesful try, but .....
Thank you!
2017-10-18
Use props
S-e-ven
First Officer
  • >>>
Thailand

Elektra, how about my question, copying the map from one phone, I could update/download, to another, I cant update/download?
Where is the files stored, how is it named?
And may it a unsuccesful try, but .....
Thank you!
2017-10-18
Use props
Kannon
lvl.1
Hungary

Same problem here. One plus 3  with Android 8.0 beta or Android 7.1.1 and xiaomi redmi note 3 pro
2017-10-18
Use props
fansc64792d3
New
Flight distance : 551 ft
Malaysia

same problem here,
google pixel with android oreo
2017-10-18
Use props
RainerKaufhold
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1093 ft
Germany

Same problem here. HTC U11 with Android 7.1.1, A new installation with DJI GO 4 Version 4.1.10
2017-10-18
Use props
Anuvis
lvl.4
Greece

HTC 0nem8 same problem. HTC 10 works but I updated from previous version of ski go app and had offline map of my location already installed....I try to copy the map from one device to another but I couldn't find the downloaded map file.....
2017-10-18
Use props
Anuvis
lvl.4
Greece

I will advice you all to make a bug report about our problem from DJI go app in that way we will make the problem known to the team and maybe we have a fix in new ski go app.... Maybe....
2017-10-18
Use props
TwinTom
New
Flight distance : 6942 ft
Switzerland

I had the same problem I could not download an offline map. From professional software tester and have analyzed the problem. I think I found the cause of the problem and the simple solution. I hope it solves your problem by downloading the offline map.
If the app "HERE WeGo" is installed and the app is used offline, an offline map can not be downloaded in app "DJI GO 4".
procedure:
1. Open the app HERE WeGo
2. Disable the menu item "Use offline app"
3. Close the app "HERE WeGo" and "DJI GO 4". Important App "DJI GO 4" must be closed.
You may have to restart your phone.
4. Start the app "DJI GO 4" and download the offline card
Greetings to the test team of DJI. I hope with the next update of the app "DJI GO 4", the problem is solved with the side effect of the app "HERE WeGo". I wish you success.
HereMap_online.png
2017-10-22
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Please follow the advice in 26#. In addition, please clear the cache files. Then download the map app and deal with the problem.
2017-10-23
Use props
Blue17
lvl.2
Flight distance : 56010 ft
Germany

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-10-23 22:53
Please follow the advice in 26#. In addition, please clear the cache files. Then download the map app and deal with the problem.

Doesn't help. I don't even have HereWeGo installed at all and I still cannot download any offline maps in DJI Go 4.1.10.
2017-10-24
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Blue17 Posted at 2017-10-24 00:51
Doesn't help. I don't even have HereWeGo installed at all and I still cannot download any offline maps in DJI Go 4.1.10.

Please download the app and then download the needed location in the Here Maps app. Then open DJI GO 4.
2017-10-24
Use props
Blue17
lvl.2
Flight distance : 56010 ft
Germany

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-10-24 01:45
Please download the app and then download the needed location in the Here Maps app. Then open DJI GO 4.

I tried that. They don't show up in DJI Go 4 either. And neither can I download any in DJI Go 4.
So... it didn't work
2017-10-24
Use props
djiuser_wDutQAX
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3583 ft
United Kingdom

I too have the same issue, and have sent a bug report from the app.  I'm also on an OP5, Go 4.1.10..  my phone fails to retrieve the offline map locations saying no internet but i'm connected to a very stable lan ~ 100mbps available.
I hope DJI get this sorted pretty soon, I brought the drone for a vacation coming up in november where offline maps (or maps of any sort lol) would be nice to see.
2017-10-25
Use props
JazUK
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3583 ft
United Kingdom

Have you installed V4.1.10??? it would appear that version is broken.  When I got my spark V4.1.10 was the first version of the app i'd used, having read all the comments and the strange ways in which it works for some and not others last night I decided to uninstall V4.1.10 and install V4.1.9 (from an APK mirror site). Maps in this version work fine, so I downloaded the two maps i want (UK and Seychelles ready for my holiday). I then re-installed V4.1.10 and the maps are still present and seem to work, even downloading new ones.  So I'd say give that a go, uninstall 4.1.10, install 4.1.9 add some maps and then upgrade to back to 4.1.10.  I did clear the CACHE from within android prior to uninstalling V4.1.10 also.  Hope this helps.
2017-10-26
Use props
S-e-ven
First Officer
  • >>>
Thailand

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-10-24 01:45

Are you saying that the developers now implemented the use of already downloaded offline maps in nokia here for DJi Go 4 ?
2017-10-26
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Blue17 Posted at 2017-10-24 08:06
I tried that. They don't show up in DJI Go 4 either. And neither can I download any in DJI Go 4.
So... it didn't work

Please tell me your model of device. Please provide a screenshot about this situation. Thanks a lot.
2017-10-26
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

S-e-ven Posted at 2017-10-26 01:04
Are you saying that the developers now implemented the use of already downloaded offline maps in nokia here for DJi Go 4 ?

The map from DJI GO 4 is from Here maps. Therefore, if you have problem downloading map, your phone may fail to export the map from Here maps. Please try it and keep us updated if the solution works.
2017-10-26
Use props
Anuvis
lvl.4
Greece

I don't have here maps installed. A solution for me was to copy dji file from android phone wich I had offline maps installed and paste to my other phone with offline maps did not work.Guess wat this was successful. I cleared the cashe from my new device and it is working...
2017-10-26
Use props
S-e-ven
First Officer
  • >>>
Thailand

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-10-26 03:18
The map from DJI GO 4 is from Here maps. Therefore, if you have problem downloading map, your phone may fail to export the map from Here maps. Please try it and keep us updated if the solution works.

Yes, I know about that DJI Go 4 uses here maps!
But I dont understand this, now!
As I mentioned some weeks ago, I used here offline maps for Thailand already.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=109109&pid=914639&fromuid=1051173

After installing DJI Go 4, I had to download the map for Thailand a second time.
In the  DJI go App.
And asked if there isnt a way, that DJI Go 4 can use here maps, which are already stored on the device, to prevent from having to download this maps twice.

I think, at that time I could find the map somewhere, additional to the one in the here - app downloads.

So please, are there any changes made, how the DJI go 4 App handles the offline maps from Here now?

Unlucky, I had to send my tablet in for warranty reasons.
So I cant check what is the difference to the OP5, as I could download the Maps from inside the DJI App on the tab.
But I do not know, right now, if I had here really used offline on the tab yet.

Do we need to de-install here AND DJI Go4, maybe?
And start all new, to make that downloading possible?
2017-10-26
Use props
djiuser_zlCOGa9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7005 ft
United States

Ok, I have found a workaround for this problem.  I just got a Spark last week and set it up, so I don't have any older version of the app or maps to work with.  However, I found a way to get maps downloaded from the Herewego app to the DJI app.

First, download Herewego and download the maps you want.  Second, I'm not sure if this step is necessary, but open up the DJI app and try to download maps, even though it will stall out.

Once that's done, you'll need to use a File Browser on the phone that can see hidden files and folders (usually the built-in one will work, you just have to turn on the option to see hidden files).  I tried using Windows and it didn't work for me, I had to use an on-board file manager.

Navigate to the following location:
Android/data/com.here.app.maps/files/.here-maps/diskcache-v4

It may be diskcache-v1, 2, 3, etc, I don't know, but there will be only one diskcache-v# folder.  Inside of that you'll see a folder with a random HEX digit name; mine was 41E1249A.  Maybe that's the same for everyone, maybe not.  You'll want to copy that whole folder to the following location:

DJI/dji.go.v4/.djiHereMap/diskcache-v5/

Again, the v# may be different, just put it in there.  In my case, there was already a folder called 41E1249A in there; I replaced the whole thing.  I restarted my phone just to be safe, then started up the DJI app.  I checked the offline maps and now next to the states I selected it said "Downloaded".  When I fired up my drone, *boom*, the maps were now loading.

So, I don't know why the maps aren't downloading properly, but I was able to copy over the maps directly from the Herewego app to the DJI app and get them working.  Hopefully this will tide everyone over until they get around to fixing the app.
2017-10-26
Use props
S-e-ven
First Officer
  • >>>
Thailand

Thanks, I followed this and see now TWO  folders in djiheremap
diskcache-v4 and diskcache-v5
One (-v4) from before the mandatory update, the other one (-v5) from around that time, I tried to download the offline map for singapore the first time.

Before I now may  "burn" my still working Thailand map:

DJI, is it right, to have 2 of the diskcache-vX folder in the DJI Go 4 App?
Or may this be part of the problem?

Btw, in here it was a -v4 and the same  41E1249A folder
In both of the diskcache folders is a  41E1249A folder,
only in -v5 the 00 to 05 folders are empty!
2017-10-26
Use props
djiuser_zlCOGa9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7005 ft
United States

S-e-ven Posted at 2017-10-26 07:57
Thanks, I followed this and see now TWO  folders in djiheremap
diskcache-v4 and diskcache-v5
One (-v4) from before the mandatory update, the other one (-v5) from around that time, I tried to download the offline map for singapore the first time.

As an experiment, I tried renaming my diskcache-v5 folder in the DJI app folder to diskcache-v4.  When I tried to open up the offline map download, it got stuck loading.  When I checked the folder, I saw the diskcache-v4 and a newly re-made diskcache-v5 folder.  Deleting the new v5 folder and renaming the v4 back to v5 fixed it.

I wonder if there was a coding typo in the app.  DJI accidentally made the folder v5, but the legacy Herewego code is still looking for a v4 folder, and that's why it stalls on download?  Simply renaming it to v4 doesn't work because the DJI app is now looking for a v5 folder.
2017-10-26
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules