Repair times in Australia
757 9 2017-10-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
William_Nguyen
New

Australia

Hi guys!

I just paid for my drone to be repaired by DJI with case CAS-1062626-R5Z2P8 and am nervous how long it will take to repair. Has anyone had experiences repairing and how long it took to get it back?

My manager asked for me if I can perform a job for him asap and I dont know what ETA to give him. Is it possible to have the repair expedited with a solid date? I'm a little stressed about it.

Thanks in advance =)

2017-10-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi, William, it usually takes 3-5 working days for repair and test and then 2 working days to ship out from facility.
I will leave a message to local repair team to speed up the progress, but I cannot guarantee the date, thanks for your understanding and hope you will receive it soon.
2017-10-16
Use props
William_Nguyen
New

Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-10-16 23:20
Hi, William, it usually takes 3-5 working days for repair and test and then 2 working days to ship out from facility.
I will leave a message to local repair team to speed up the progress, but I cannot guarantee the date, thanks for your understanding and hope you will receive it soon.

thanks for the clarification Mindy =)   have a great day
2017-10-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

William_Nguyen Posted at 2017-10-16 23:37
thanks for the clarification Mindy =)   have a great day

You are welcome, you too, have a nice day.
2017-10-17
Use props
In-Flight Studi
lvl.2
United States

For my case, CAS-1067648-J8M7N0, it has been nothing but a nightmare dealing with. I was told this time-frame as well, and after over three weeks now they sent back my drone (still broken) and lost my camera and remote. I had to call five separate times, as well as demand speaking to a manager twice, one of those times I was hung up on, and I've also chatted four times and emailed twice (I still haven't heard back from the emails. I have missed three shoots because of this, which pretty much is over half the cost of the drone and X5S to begin with. They sent me a camera and remote that weren't mine, they had different serial numbers and were visibly worn. That on top of the fact it took two and a half weeks to get the wrong equipment (that's still broken) back to me, is ridiculous. I've been a loyal customer, we have the Inspire 1 and 2, abut that clearly doesn't make a difference. I'm extremely frustrated with DJI, this is unacceptable.
2017-10-23
Use props
DTK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1943159 ft
United States

If you are in Australia, you are better off to send to rise above. They are very professional dji retailer and repairer.
2017-10-23
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

DTK Posted at 2017-10-23 11:35
If you are in Australia, you are better off to send to rise above. They are very professional dji retailer and repairer.

Thanks for your positive feedback. Glad you have this impression on the service.
2017-10-24
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

In-Flight Studi Posted at 2017-10-23 08:44
For my case, CAS-1067648-J8M7N0, it has been nothing but a nightmare dealing with. I was told this time-frame as well, and after over three weeks now they sent back my drone (still broken) and lost my camera and remote. I had to call five separate times, as well as demand speaking to a manager twice, one of those times I was hung up on, and I've also chatted four times and emailed twice (I still haven't heard back from the emails. I have missed three shoots because of this, which pretty much is over half the cost of the drone and X5S to begin with. They sent me a camera and remote that weren't mine, they had different serial numbers and were visibly worn. That on top of the fact it took two and a half weeks to get the wrong equipment (that's still broken) back to me, is ridiculous. I've been a loyal customer, we have the Inspire 1 and 2, abut that clearly doesn't make a difference. I'm extremely frustrated with DJI, this is unacceptable.

Feel bad about your situation. If I were you, I felt angry, either. We would follow the case and check the details for you.
2017-10-24
Use props
In-Flight Studi
lvl.2
United States

Hello, I still haven't heard back or had a solution to this problem. It's been almost a month now.
2017-10-30
Use props
DTK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1943159 ft
United States

Will ACCC offer any assistance?
2017-10-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules