Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
why WIFI MODE doesn´t work?
636 5 2017-10-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
motopa
lvl.3
Flight distance : 88615 ft
Spain

Hi, I have a samsung S8, and I´m unable to use ACTIVE TRACK. Unable to start it...

I bought mavic thinking to use this mode (as spark) but I see it´s unusuable... please, somebody is using WIFI mode, and tried ACTIVE TRACK?

please, dji, solve this... your wifi mode is a disaster... better do not offer it.

thanks

(I´m using lastest oficial 4.1.10 downloaded from playstore, and a Samsung S8). No more... and not work.
2017-10-17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

First of all, please make sure that you are in P mode with fine GPS signal. How does it mention when you attempt to initiate active track? Could you please provide us with more details?
2017-10-17
Use props
motopa
lvl.3
Spain

Yes, P-MODE, full gps signal... when you select ACTIVE TRACK you can´t select, sometimes, the object, and other you can select but when you press go, it stops. (1 second after or less). Unable to work with android. With remote controler, any problem.

really.... this mode must work with android? could be a problem with resolution of S8?

Samsung S8 with 4.1.10 android app.

I hate it, because I was planning use this mode (how spark).

thanks
2017-10-17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

motopa Posted at 2017-10-17 03:29
Yes, P-MODE, full gps signal... when you select ACTIVE TRACK you can´t select, sometimes, the object, and other you can select but when you press go, it stops. (1 second after or less). Unable to work with android. With remote controler, any problem.

really.... this mode must work with android? could be a problem with resolution of S8?

Could you please provide me with a video of the operating procedures? I can use mine with no problem. BTW, when you said flying the drone with RC, is there any problem with Active Track, too?
Besides, please kindly click the "Reply" button if you need to reply me so that I can get the reminder and can deal with it asap.
2017-10-17
Use props
motopa
lvl.3
Spain

Hi, I will try to make a video.
No, no.... working with RC is PERFECT, active track works perfectly. Only mode I´m unable tu use is ACTIVE TRACK with WIFI.

would be nice somebody with a samsung S8 confirm he can use ACTIVE TRACK with wifi.  I will try to use other resolutions.

thanks
2017-10-17
Use props
longliveenduro
lvl.2
Flight distance : 49 ft
Germany

Hi. The same for me with an S5. Did you resolve this issue?
2017-11-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules