Help Im Stuck! (I Suck)
461 4 2017-10-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Eagle Eyes 2403
New

Australia

Hi everyone, so my DJI phantom 4 pro is a weapon i love it however im having issues.

Issues:
1) My Video wont work and switches back to camera
2) My camera takes blank photos (white)

I have been told this may be a firmware issue however i have no idea how to sort this. I suck on computers buy with easy directions im sweet.

Can anyone guide me to the light so i can get back in the sky

2017-10-17
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Are you using the original SD card of the drone? Please format it then try again. If it is the same, please provide a short video about this issue for better assistance.
2017-10-17
Use props
Hellsgate
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

Also check your camera settings to make sure that you not over exposing the image.
Check that you have free space on your sd card and that its formated correctly ive found that once i run out of space on sd card it will usually give an error msg have you seen any such msgs?
2017-10-17
Use props
PaulSouthport
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1448799 ft
United Kingdom

Reset camera to auto everything.
Format the SD card
2017-10-17
Use props
CoreyB10
First Officer
Flight distance : 1665023 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

1st - Download DJI Assistant 2.
Open once downloaded.
Connect your P4P and check firmware etc. Make a note of the current firmware installed and then renew if required.
Follow all on screen prompts until done.
Disconnect and do the same with the controller until updated with latest.
Depending on how many batteries you have you may have to update the craft with each battery.
Once all done, test fly to see if all is good.
Test to see if the issues reported are still there.
Check the capacity left on the SD card and delete any images or vid you have on it already. I always carry a spare SD card just in case.
I always find that once a firmware update is done, I treat my craft like a new out of the box - full pre flights and all the other checks etc.

See how you go. Sometimes they need a little TLC and patience to get them sorted.
The Go app is good but its easier to use the assistant in my personal view.
2017-10-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules