2594 17 2015-4-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
johanmfr
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7046667 ft
  • >>>
France

know if all current accessories are compatible please? helices, protection of propellers, batteries etc ...
2015-4-8
Use props
MAD In NC
lvl.2

United States

Controller is different

"Application" is different -  the P2V apps available from 3rd parties will have to be more than likely reconstructed.  The Pilot app has most of the 3rd party features

Battery is different

Gimbal is different

Props?  Guards?  Motors w crap wires - TBD
2015-4-8
Use props
acenothing
lvl.4
Flight distance : 112185 ft
United States

I think we can assume NOTHING will be compatible.  2 real reasons
1. Technology is evolving
2. More money in sell different stuff and accessories.
2015-4-8
Use props
johanmfr
lvl.3
  • >>>
France

more money....DJi strategy for sure....i buy inspire1 ans when i see P3....no coomment just nervous
2015-4-8
Use props
flydronefly
lvl.3

United States

Really?? Just look it up yourself straight from DJI instead of posting it:

http://www.dji.com/product/phantom-3/faq
2015-4-8
Use props
johanmfr
lvl.3
  • >>>
France

thanks so response is no for sure....
2015-4-8
Use props
talk2t_c
lvl.4

France

flydronefly Posted at 2015-4-9 10:46
Really?? Just look it up yourself straight from DJI instead of posting it:

http://www.dji.com/produ ...

It doesn't say about prop guards and props etc. being compatible so we will just have to wait and see.  Unless some DJI person says for sure on here.
2015-4-9
Use props
tender
lvl.2
Canada

talk2t_c Posted at 2015-4-9 19:04
It doesn't say about prop guards and props etc. being compatible so we will just have to wait and  ...

The poster "flydronefly" has the same response to every question on here I noticed, just ignore him.  I think he is kinda ignorant.  If that is all he can offer, he is useless.
2015-4-9
Use props
flydronefly
lvl.3

United States

Nothing ignorant about that my friend - ppl come on here to actually get useful info and it's a pain to filter through many responses that seem to be others just making assumptions and are just guesses at best - when, you can get the correct info straight from DJI direct.

I do apologize for actually responding to someone like you who tries to start a pissing match and wasting everyones time -

- best
2015-4-9
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

talk2t_c Posted at 2015-4-9 19:04
It doesn't say about prop guards and props etc. being compatible so we will just have to wait and  ...

The P3 uses the same props and mounting as the P2.  The prop guards should fit as well.  I only use them when flying inside with a crowd.
2015-4-9
Use props
crc2004
lvl.2
Flight distance : 63461 ft
United States

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2015-4-10 09:58
The P3 uses the same props and mounting as the P2.  The prop guards should fit as well.  I only us ...
Please provide proof to back up your statement. Where do you see the model of the prop specified for the P3?
Guards should fit? The question was "will" they fit not "should" they fit.

Hey all be careful with information you get from DJI employees on this site at this time. They know less than we do about the P3 because they haven't been doing their own research.
2015-4-10
Use props
Daninho
lvl.4
Flight distance : 70203 ft
Germany

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2015-4-10 09:58
The P3 uses the same props and mounting as the P2.  The prop guards should fit as well.  I only us ...

What about the differences in power, has the P3 a better acceleration compared to the P2 V3s? Its 4S now
2015-4-10
Use props
tender
lvl.2
Canada

flydronefly Posted at 2015-4-10 09:18
Nothing ignorant about that my friend - ppl come on here to actually get useful info and it's a pain ...

And you have not offered any useful information in any of your posts, "go look for yourself" is not useful information exactly.
Also flydronefly, nice picture of my dog. Hahah. THIEF.
2015-4-10
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

crc2004 Posted at 2015-4-10 19:07
Please provide proof to back up your statement. Where do you see the model of the prop specified for ...

I am sorry but I currently have a P3 and have been flying it.  The props are setting in front of me and I pulled out my prop guards and they fit.  The only difference in the props is that the mount is white while on the P2 they are the corresponding color of the top.
2015-4-10
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Daninho Posted at 2015-4-10 19:18
What about the differences in power, has the P3 a better acceleration compared to the P2 V3s? Its  ...

The P3 does have more power.  I flew my P2 about a month ago after flying my Inspire.  It was so slow.  The P3 is much faster.  Not as good as the Inspire but better than the P2.
2015-4-10
Use props
Daninho
lvl.4
Flight distance : 70203 ft
Germany

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2015-4-11 01:11
I am sorry but I currently have a P3 and have been flying it.  The props are setting in front of m ...

you said on RCgroups the P3 has active braking similar to the inspire. So is it dangerous when you mount aftermarket props with the Phantom1 Propnuts? I always used different props on my Phantom2 but active braking could maybe cause propblems like seen with the inspire1.

The P3 props are really different to the P2 Vision+ V3's ?  
2015-4-11
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

I was told that the friction of the hubs is sufficient keep the props in place on the P3.  Remember that the Inspire swings 15" props.  A lot more mass than the P3's 9" props.  Also the P3's active braking is not as severe as the Inspires.  I don't have a V+ v3 I was looking at my P2 props.
2015-4-11
Use props
dbeck
lvl.4

United States

So Ed, confusion here. WILL the P2 props fit the P3?
2015-4-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules