Phantom 3 Pro prop issue
2211 12 2017-10-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansa059245f
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1880 ft
United States

Have an issue with just one prop not wanting to spin is there easy way to replace? Are the physical locations that will work on these or do i have to mail it in to dji?No crashes or anything with it, had a hard time getting to update the firmware about a year ago and since then prop stoppped working I ended up getting a new drone but would like to get this one fixed any ideas?

Thanks

Adam
2017-10-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Adam, is there any error message in APP? Please try to replace the propeller and mount it properly to see whether it helps.
2017-10-18
Use props
adpal
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-10-18 18:30
Adam, is there any error message in APP? Please try to replace the propeller and mount it properly to see whether it helps.

So just changed the prop and went to turn it on now it shows and error message about firmware to remote so i will try updating remote now
2017-10-19
Use props
adpal
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-10-18 18:30

ok so i now have the remote updated to what i believe is the newest version v01.11.0020  When start up the drone and app now it shows the view of the camera for a few secounds then just looses connection and the picture goes away  Before goes away i am seeing error that battery requires update and camera requires update not sure what that means
2017-10-19
Use props
adpal
lvl.1
United States

adpal Posted at 2017-10-19 05:39
So just changed the prop and went to turn it on now it shows and error message about firmware to remote so i will try updating remote now

I'm now getting error message that battery and camera require update
2017-10-19
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

adpal Posted at 2017-10-19 05:39

Please keep us posted on how everything went.
2017-10-19
Use props
adpal
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-10-19 13:54
Please keep us posted on how everything went.

So i now have the controller updated i think part of the issue is some of my batteries need to be updated but i found one that seems to work and will connect and the app will function.  Still having issue with the same prop the won't spin. (i have installed new prop on that one)  Do i need a new motor?
2017-10-19
Use props
adpal
lvl.1
United States

adpal Posted at 2017-10-19 14:03
So i now have the controller updated i think part of the issue is some of my batteries need to be updated but i found one that seems to work and will connect and the app will function.  Still having issue with the same prop the won't spin. (i have installed new prop on that one)  Do i need a new motor?

Its telling me to follow a link that my current controller doesn't support Go Firmware Update and download firmware at dji product support inspire-1 download   v1.3.20   link doesn't work and can't find this download on site to try
2017-10-19
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

adpal Posted at 2017-10-19 14:16
Its telling me to follow a link that my current controller doesn't support Go Firmware Update and download firmware at dji product support inspire-1 download   v1.3.20   link doesn't work and can't find this download on site to try

Please go the website below and update the drone's firmware to the latest version. If the motor keeps the same issue, please send it back to us, we will help to take care of it. http://www.dji.com/phantom-3-pro/info#downloads
Below is the tutorial:
2017-10-19
Use props
adpal
lvl.1
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-10-19 17:52
Please go the website below and update the drone's firmware to the latest version. If the motor keeps the same issue, please send it back to us, we will help to take care of it. http://www.dji.com/phantom-3-pro/info#downloads
Below is the tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPuhdZ4l18Q&list=PL8-vxWY64sBMWJEBFEM6Jc_nLk0zfyPtS&index=9

followed the link are downloaded firmware it updated the drone correctly checked the results after and said it worked.  Now it doesn't connect with controller.  I tried using same firmware on controller and it said that its the same as current firmware.  Light on controller is flashing green to red real fast not sure what that means   Thanks
2017-10-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

adpal Posted at 2017-10-22 17:17
followed the link are downloaded firmware it updated the drone correctly checked the results after and said it worked.  Now it doesn't connect with controller.  I tried using same firmware on controller and it said that its the same as current firmware.  Light on controller is flashing green to red real fast not sure what that means   Thanks

Try to reset the remote controller.
* Turn on the controller, and make sure the aircraft is off.
* Press C1, C2, and shutter on the controller and then turn the controller off.
* Turn on both the aircraft and the controller and link the remote.

If that does not work try to force the controller to update:
* Turn on the controller, and make the aircraft is off.
* Press C1, C2, record and the wheel on the right side of the controller and then turn off the controller.
* Don’t let go of any of the buttons, turn on the controller. Then the controller will be able to update again.
2017-10-22
Use props
adpal
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-10-22 20:11
Try to reset the remote controller.
* Turn on the controller, and make sure the aircraft is off.
* Press C1, C2, and shutter on the controller and then turn the controller off.

Tried out the reset as well as forcing the update still not connecting to the drone it connect for just a second picture was super pixelated and only showed like half of the screen.  Was showing the error again that controller doesn't support version DJI app and to update controller.  Then it disconnects from drone after maybe a minute
2017-10-23
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

adpal Posted at 2017-10-23 19:04
Tried out the reset as well as forcing the update still not connecting to the drone it connect for just a second picture was super pixelated and only showed like half of the screen.  Was showing the error again that controller doesn't support version DJI app and to update controller.  Then it disconnects from drone after maybe a minute

Could you please provide a short video or some screenshots about it? Besides, what is the current firmware version of the RC?
2017-10-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules