Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Service Centre
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Altech
lvl.4
Flight distance : 808091 ft
Australia

Hi Guys, Alex in Melbourne Australia here. Just wondering where do I send my Drones ( P3S & P3-4K ) for Servicing when needed in future as I'm not in the USA.
Does DJI have contact numbers or address I can use     regards Alex
2017-10-19
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

There is a service centre in Melbourne, Burwood I think. Email DJI support and they will give you an address and contact number.
2017-10-19
Use props
Altech
lvl.4
Australia

Geebax Posted at 2017-10-19 14:20
There is a service centre in Melbourne, Burwood I think. Email DJI support and they will give you an address and contact number.

Thanks for that info, I have seen Companys / Shops that do DJI drones , but are they the DJI repairs for Warranties and there perferred repairers.  cheers Alex
2017-10-19
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

Altech Posted at 2017-10-19 14:39
Thanks for that info, I have seen Companys / Shops that do DJI drones , but are they the DJI repairs for Warranties and there perferred repairers.  cheers Alex

DJI used to use a company in Oakleigh to do repairs, but the new one in Burwood appears to be a DJI owned centre and does do warranty repairs. And as far as I know, they are the only authorised centre in Australia.
2017-10-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

There is an Official Repair Center in Melbourne. To claim the repair service, please contact the DJI Support to start a case first, then they'll guide you to send the drone in. Here are the contact numbers below, http://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav   1.png
2017-10-19
Use props
Altech
lvl.4
Australia

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-10-19 18:26
There is an Official Repair Center in Melbourne. To claim the repair service, please contact the DJI Support to start a case first, then they'll guide you to send the drone in. Here are the contact numbers below, http://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav  [view_image]

Thanks Dji Diana , I saw that , but it not telling me where they are . I believe their in Burwood, Melbourne., but no address show,  even Google maps give a icon for they are and still no address giving . Can DJI fix this up with Google ,  regards Alex
2017-10-20
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

Altech Posted at 2017-10-20 15:02
Thanks Dji Diana , I saw that , but it not telling me where they are . I believe their in Burwood, Melbourne., but no address show,  even Google maps give a icon for they are and still no address giving . Can DJI fix this up with Google ,  regards Alex

DJI are opening an official store at Chadstone on October 23, probably your best bet.
2017-10-20
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Altech Posted at 2017-10-20 15:02

They would provide you with the address etc. when the RMA is created. The map in the repair service center section does give you an idea of where it is:

http://www.dji.com/service/repair/centers

When it comes to the warranty, it can only be valid in the region you purchased it from. Unfortunately, the warranty isn't international. If you bought it in the US, you could only claim it at the NA Support Center in the US. The AU Support Center would be able to repair it for you, but you would incur an invoice.
2017-10-20
Use props
Doormanw40
New
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-10-20 18:49
They would provide you with the address etc. when the RMA is created. The map in the repair service center section does give you an idea of where it is:

http://www.dji.com/service/repair/centers

If I was you I would find someone else to repair it for DJI  has the worst facility in the world to repair or in any case do business with somebody  they quoted me a price told me I had to use PayPal so I signed up and got PayPal and pay them going on two months now they can't  seem to find their records of being paid even though I sent them my PayPal confirmation stating they were paid and my bank statement stating they were paid  and they still cannot figure it out and will not fix and return my drone
cas-1041799-l7x3r7  my lawyer will be the next to be at with this their business is costing me money and I don't have no hair left to pull out very dissed  customer that at this point will never use their service again or buy anything that has the letters DJI stamped on it or wrote on it so   Fed up with this company by the time I'm done they will pay me to fix my bird
2017-10-20
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Doormanw40 Posted at 2017-10-20 20:15
If I was you I would find someone else to repair it for DJI  has the worst facility in the world to repair or in any case do business with somebody  they quoted me a price told me I had to use PayPal so I signed up and got PayPal and pay them going on two months now they can't  seem to find their records of being paid even though I sent them my PayPal confirmation stating they were paid and my bank statement stating they were paid  and they still cannot figure it out and will not fix and return my drone
cas-1041799-l7x3r7  my lawyer will be the next to be at with this their business is costing me money and I don't have no hair left to pull out very dissed  customer that at this point will never use their service again or buy anything that has the letters DJI stamped on it or wrote on it so   Fed up with this company by the time I'm done they will pay me to fix my bird

I'm sorry to hear, I'll escalate this with the appropriate team in order to sort this out. Because we're going into the weekend, further information would be made available come next week.
2017-10-20
Use props
djiuser_OlkAXGURaikw
New

Nepal

My phantom 4 pro is showing sd card error problem in samsung device but not showing any problem in iphone and record with same card in iphone
2018-9-5
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

djiuser_OlkAXGURaikw Posted at 2018-9-5 19:50
My phantom 4 pro is showing sd card error problem in samsung device but not showing any problem in iphone and record with same card in iphone

Testing a card in a phone or even in another camera is no way to find out if your card has a problem. The aircraft has a very demanding system in terms of high speed writing, and while a card may work fine in your phone, it may not work in the aircraft at all.

The best advice is to buy a Sandisk Extreme Pro card from a reputable dealer and use that.

2018-9-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules