Agras MG-1s Spray System and Obstacle Avoidence Radar
3604 9 2017-10-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JerryFO14
lvl.1
Flight distance : 92700 ft
Guatemala

Hi, Im working the new MG-1s, but i have problems to get the OAR(obstacle Avoidence Radar) to work proper, i did check the conections but still dont do the trick,

Next issue

It has the Air in the Left Pump alarm, it says Manually rotate the decompresion valve, but i try to find some diagram of the pump to see the valve, can you help me getting pumps diagram?
2017-10-19
Use props
Ueli
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1696079 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

I think it is the big round knob next to the nozzles.
2018-3-12
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

We do not have a diagram. Can you send me a personal message and provide me more information on what you are experiencing?
2018-3-12
Use props
broadlandboy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1654222 ft
United States

By manually I think they mean to charge by pressing the spray button on the controller
2018-3-12
Use props
fans7eeceb82
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2628757 ft
United States

We had a similar pump issues with our mg-1s... Most the time if you purge the lines by hitting the spray on button it will push all the air out, however, this didn't work for our first flight. We took the pump apart and put it back together and now purging the line fixes it every time. I think air can get trapped in the pump causing a vapor lock because when we took the pump apart we could see all the lines charge with water... Don't bother looking for a decompression valve there is no diagram that calls this valve out.
2018-3-14
Use props
Patucho
lvl.4

Peru

Hi there
For the OAR I installed it following the instructions in the manual. A very easy process, remove the lid and connect the terminals. Maybe you need to set it up on the remote control.

About purging air from the lines, just press the button on the TC, if this doesn't work, try adjusting manually with the knobs above the nozzles.
2018-4-23
Use props
Patucho
lvl.4

Peru

Patucho Posted at 2018-4-23 16:34
Hi there
For the OAR I installed it following the instructions in the manual. A very easy process, remove the lid and connect the terminals. Maybe you need to set it up on the remote control.

sorry, not TC, RC from remote control.
2018-4-23
Use props
ProAgroAgras
lvl.2
United States

fans7eeceb82 Posted at 2018-3-14 06:43
We had a similar pump issues with our mg-1s... Most the time if you purge the lines by hitting the spray on button it will push all the air out, however, this didn't work for our first flight. We took the pump apart and put it back together and now purging the line fixes it every time. I think air can get trapped in the pump causing a vapor lock because when we took the pump apart we could see all the lines charge with water... Don't bother looking for a decompression valve there is no diagram that calls this valve out.

Hi, How did you take the pump apart?
Can you share a bit more into it.
I am currently with an Agras that does not spray and it is currently on the field.
2018-5-22
Use props
falken4lyphe
New

Jamaica

ProAgroAgras Posted at 2018-5-22 05:54
Hi, How did you take the pump apart?
Can you share a bit more into it.
I am currently with an Agras that does not spray and it is currently on the field.

have you gotten a reply or figured it out?
2019-7-4
Use props
djiuser_raBmYitfZc5A
New

Hungary

Hi!
I have a problem. Agras 1 p left pump doesn’t work. Few days ago there was a problem with pesticide combination. I cleaned out the spraying system and tank from “mud”. All nozzles are clear. Left pump sprays normally but right doesn’t work. No error message or something. I don’t understand. I’m agronomist and I have some experience  with spraying systems.
Have somebody any idea?
Thanks
2019-11-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules