Interesting thing about P3 Remote
1285 5 2015-4-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tpallai
lvl.4

United States

I was watching DJI's "Fire and Ice" video that they've posted on YouTube and noticed that the P3's remote is in fact slightly different than the Inspire's remote! The P3's remote lacks the CAN HUB port as well as the HDMI port.  The screenshot below of the video shows this.  This is very interesting, as I think that it hints that the Inspire 1 could have an upgrde via the CAN HUB port that the P3 may have.  OR, it could mean the complete opposite, that DJI realized that they could not do anything with the CAN HUB port couldnt provide for upgrades so they just didnt include the CAN HUB on the next product using this remote.  I just found this kinda interesting so Id figured Id share it.
link to YouTube video:

P3 Remote

P3 Remote
2015-4-8
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

The P3 does not have a HDMI port.  It has been posted by DJI that there may be a dongle that will allow the extra USB port to be used a a HDMI port.  That unit is not available right now.
2015-4-8
Use props
FoxSTI
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11286 ft
  • >>>
United States

Is the P3 remote also silver?
The one thing I noticed is that they also have a different mount for the tablets. I wonder it it accepts larger 10" models and it is it more stable. It does seem better executed as least speaking regarding where the clip point is.
2015-4-8
Use props
flydronefly
lvl.3

United States

Thats not " interesting" at all - dumb post
2015-4-8
Use props
FoxSTI
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11286 ft
  • >>>