711 0 2015-4-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mtnred
lvl.4
Flight distance : 91811 ft
  • >>>
United States

I tried to order from DJI but it would not go through .Every time I pushed the purchase button it would think and then stop. Hope I did not buy 5 .Tried live chat ,no luck .Got it via Amazon .No charge until it ships . The live chat said they would get back to me but never did.This is the same problems I have had with my I1 which is still in the garage and not flying .I see why a lot of people are upset compairing the two .The P3 is a huge saving .All I can say ,when I fly PV+ it is fairly easy and does the job .When my I1 was working ,what fun .Seeing something like that take off and land was amazing .Yes for me there has been  problems with the software and video . I am just going to wait for new updates before I start to fly again .A $3k fly away does not work for me .It is bad for DJI that they released the P3 and could not complete sales on line or provide chat to help .There seems to be a pattern here .Amazon will charge them for my purchase when it should of gone direct to DJI .Why do I keep buying from them ? I do not know but when the quads work ,it is a great experence .

2015-4-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules