Can't upgrade firmware, Mavic Pro
12Next >
4266 45 2017-10-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jaey Jang
lvl.1
Australia

So controller is done to upgrade, but mavic is not..

Yes, it sounds very common issue.

But I can't solve this issue.
I'm try to everthing, but still can't upgrade..

Does anyone have any idea of solve this issue?

( Just in case my ID is drjang@gmail.com , upgrade log : https://1drv.ms/f/s!AgDEXKYVhhLvgpYfBAZ4_Ff6R_uS1g )

upgrade.jpg
2017-10-21
Use props
Jaey Jang
lvl.1
Australia

And additionally, now AC and RC version capture...
22549857_10210409578464491_6815557964685825282_n.jpg
2017-10-21
Use props
BoB1978
lvl.1
Switzerland

I have the same issue.. Had been trying everything.. All give the suggestion to fornat the SD card (already done), Upgrade the Assistant 2 Program with a new Beta (which is not yet available).. Sadly the Mods/Administrators who could help, seem to answer only duering their working hours. I already called DJI Europe, but the only way they want to help (tho, they are trying their best, and are very nice), told me to open a support/repair claim on their HP, and send the drone.. But I see no issue with the hardware, just a miscomunication between the programs. INHO, DJI knows there is an issue, they try to solve it, but fail to implement a universal solution.. I have bought the fly bundle, and I want to buy more, but I can not do so, when I have to spend so much effort in updating the hardware!!

Hopefuly they will get back to us soon.. My ID is roberto.heese@yahoo.de
2017-10-21
Use props
aim&shoot
New

United States

Yes i am having the same problem if anyone solves this issue. you can help me out i would appreciate it my id is
aimnshootmotionpictures@gmail.com
2017-10-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Jaey Jang Posted at 2017-10-21 05:39
And additionally, now AC and RC version capture...

Jaey, I'm sorry for the inconvenience. This is a known issue and I will help you get the beta firmware to try again. Please check later on Monday.
2017-10-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

BoB1978 Posted at 2017-10-21 06:09
I have the same issue.. Had been trying everything.. All give the suggestion to fornat the SD card (already done), Upgrade the Assistant 2 Program with a new Beta (which is not yet available).. Sadly the Mods/Administrators who could help, seem to answer only duering their working hours. I already called DJI Europe, but the only way they want to help (tho, they are trying their best, and are very nice), told me to open a support/repair claim on their HP, and send the drone.. But I see no issue with the hardware, just a miscomunication between the programs. INHO, DJI knows there is an issue, they try to solve it, but fail to implement a universal solution.. I have bought the fly bundle, and I want to buy more, but I can not do so, when I have to spend so much effort in updating the hardware!!

Hopefuly they will get back to us soon.. My ID is roberto.heese@yahoo.de

I have forwarded your DJI account to the designated team to add you in, please refer below and try again later.

1.Log into your DJI account.
2.Upgrade the firmware V1.3.8.10 or V1.3.8.11. or V1.3.8.13
3.Once it's done, please press the "Record" button on RC and make sure it's recording, then start to upgrade firmware to the latest one, it will be working.
2017-10-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

aim&shoot Posted at 2017-10-21 07:22
Yes i am having the same problem if anyone solves this issue. you can help me out i would appreciate it my id is
aimnshootmotionpictures@gmail.com

Please refer above and try later. Feel free to contact us if you have more questions, we'll be here for help.
2017-10-22
Use props
Jaey Jang
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-10-22 00:21
I have forwarded your DJI account to the designated team to add you in, please refer below and try again later.

Thanks a lot.
I'll try to this, later on Monday,
I hope so no more problem..
Thanks!
2017-10-22
Use props
BoB1978
lvl.1
Switzerland

One more question, this update is for nthe Assistant 2 program, or for the DJI Go4 app?? In oder the push the record button, the RC has to be used right??
2017-10-22
Use props
Pille
lvl.1
Switzerland

which firmware versions are that plz
in the assistant i can just see
V01.04.0000 (installed on RC)
V01.03.1000

the rc is up to 1.04 but the drone i dont get updated.
any input (the error is known. are there any expected date for fix ?)
does it have any inpact on the rc+drone ?
can i still fly ?
regards from the restricted swiss which doesnt make much fun to fly such device
2017-10-22
Use props
BoB1978
lvl.1
Switzerland

Pille Posted at 2017-10-22 02:19

You have to have the 01.04.000 in oder to fly. This is a forced firmware update, which you can't fly without. I made the same expirience, as I tried to practice flying on the Wallersee, where the App informed me of the update.. I tried to upload it ever since. You have to provide to the administrators here your DJI account ID and they will give yozu access to the APP/Assistant Beta upgrade, mentioned above, which should solve the problem.. I do not yet understand if the beta update is for the app or the assistant2..
2017-10-22
Use props
Pille
lvl.1
Switzerland

BoB1978 Posted at 2017-10-22 02:30
You have to have the 01.04.000 in oder to fly. This is a forced firmware update, which you can't fly without. I made the same expirience, as I tried to practice flying on the Wallersee, where the App informed me of the update.. I tried to upload it ever since. You have to provide to the administrators here your DJI account ID and they will give yozu access to the APP/Assistant Beta upgrade, mentioned above, which should solve the problem.. I do not yet understand if the beta update is for the app or the assistant2..

can some user confirm that the beta works ?
i couldnt read something about it
2017-10-22
Use props
BoB1978
lvl.1
Switzerland

Pille Posted at 2017-10-22 02:40
can some user confirm that the beta works ?
i couldnt read something about it

I am jus trying now, but the app and drone are stuck in the failed attempt through the app.. I have to fail it, in oder to get access to the Record function. Sadly the beta is only through the DJI moderators/administrators available. They have to add your account. So you have to state your login account, which you use to operate the drone here..
2017-10-22
Use props
Pille
lvl.1
Switzerland

if a forced update than DJI solve it and make the solution public - you sold thousands of that drones and if all get forced to update than you have some work to do - i guess
2017-10-22
Use props
Jaey Jang
lvl.1
Australia

It really works well!!

Finally I can flying..

Thanks a lot..
2017-10-23
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

We suggest updating all the firmware to the latest version when the RC and drone own inconsistent version. If you can't update the firmware of the drone, please leave us with the error code you got, we will help to check it first.
2017-10-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Bob, one point need to be clarified: the Mavic firmware update is not mandatory for overseas customers.
2017-10-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Pille, I'm not sure as I'm waiting for the further update, but it will not affect the normal flying as long as the update is successful. No worries. Please refer my above suggestion and try. I'll be here to help if you have more question.
2017-10-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Jaey Jang Posted at 2017-10-23 04:00
It really works well!!

Finally I can flying..

Glad to hear this. Wish you have a good time on flying!
2017-10-24
Use props
Rajat
lvl.1
India

Hello,

I bought a MAVIC this year from china and currently using in India I'm trying to update MAVIC from DJI ASSISTANT 2 with new firmware V01.04.0000 but its fails again and again. with the error code  undefined 0x022803 and now i am unable to fly or link with the remote. Please help me to get out of this.

ID : Rajat.lekhari@hotmail.com

Thanks
Rajat
2017-10-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Rajat Posted at 2017-10-24 03:01
Hello,

I bought a MAVIC this year from china and currently using in India I'm trying to update MAVIC from DJI ASSISTANT 2 with new firmware V01.04.0000 but its fails again and again. with the error code  undefined 0x022803 and now i am unable to fly or link with the remote. Please help me to get out of this.

Could you please double check the error code? A screenshot will be highly appreciated. Besides, is there anything wrong with the drone before the upgrade?
2017-10-24
Use props
Rajat
lvl.1
India

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-10-24 03:36
Could you please double check the error code? A screenshot will be highly appreciated. Besides, is there anything wrong with the drone before the upgrade?

I have just started the updating firmware before the first flight but something went wrong I guess and I also took single picture from drone as well. yes the error code is the same.which I have shared to you.
2017-10-24
Use props
Rajat
lvl.1
India

Here is the some screenshot.

https://1drv.ms/i/s!Av61KSBcbR1LhF2M4OBkdMHGLZjh

https://1drv.ms/i/s!Av61KSBcbR1LhF78lZJs5j-tl1Sp
2017-10-24
Use props
Pille
lvl.1
Switzerland

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-10-24 02:38
Glad to hear this. Wish you have a good time on flying!

my id
tablette _at_ gmx . net
plz add me to your config that i can update my drone
thx
2017-10-24
Use props
BoB1978
lvl.1
Switzerland

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-10-24 02:35
Bob, one point need to be clarified: the Mavic firmware update is not mandatory for overseas customers.

Hello Susan, that might be, but the app prevented me from flying, telling me, the firmware was not up to date.. After the first update attempt, I tried to fly of cores, bc I drove out for almost an hour to find a beautiful and quiet spott. But the app prevented me from flying (as I swiped to lift off, the msg appeared, that I have to update the firmware first, in oder to fly). I am not making this one up. If I could have ignored the firmware update, I would have done it, and tried my best for 4 days to get it uploaded.
2017-10-24
Use props
Ross16
New
Flight distance : 16099 ft
Panama

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-10-22 00:19
Jaey, I'm sorry for the inconvenience. This is a known issue and I will help you get the beta firmware to try again. Please check later on Monday.

Today I hope to solve my problem, I have the same

thanks
2017-10-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Rajat Posted at 2017-10-24 04:28
Here is the some screenshot.

[view_image]

Sorry, I couldn't access the link, could you upload to the forum or change to Dropbox? Also, the beta is available for the error code 0x020106 and 0x020103. It seems that you have got a total different one, I'll look into the exact status.
2017-10-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Pille Posted at 2017-10-24 05:28
my id
tablette _at_ gmx . net
plz add me to your config that i can update my drone

Pille, please kindly offer your DJI Account(the email address when you login DJI GO), I'll help you to have a try.
2017-10-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

BoB1978 Posted at 2017-10-24 07:15
Hello Susan, that might be, but the app prevented me from flying, telling me, the firmware was not up to date.. After the first update attempt, I tried to fly of cores, bc I drove out for almost an hour to find a beautiful and quiet spott. But the app prevented me from flying (as I swiped to lift off, the msg appeared, that I have to update the firmware first, in oder to fly). I am not making this one up. If I could have ignored the firmware update, I would have done it, and tried my best for 4 days to get it uploaded.

Generally, a message will pop up if the aircraft and battery firmware are not matched and it requires you slide the bar to update. Did you keep the message screenshot at that time? I'd like to check.
2017-10-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Ross16 Posted at 2017-10-24 08:52
Today I hope to solve my problem, I have the same

thanks

Ross, please tell us your DJI account, I will forward to the designated team to add you in.
2017-10-25
Use props
Rajat
lvl.1
India

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-10-25 02:25
Sorry, I couldn't access the link, could you upload to the forum or change to Dropbox? Also, the beta is available for the error code 0x020106 and 0x020103. It seems that you have got a total different one, I'll look into the exact status.
Screen Shot 2017-10-24 at 5.53.07 PM.png
2017-10-25
Use props
Rajat
lvl.1
India

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-10-25 02:25

firmware.jpg

screen1.jpg
2017-10-25
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Got it, I've forwarded them to the engineers for a check, will keep you updated.
2017-10-26
Use props
Rajat
lvl.1
India

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-10-26 20:15
Got it, I've forwarded them to the engineers for a check, will keep you updated.

Thank you. But need urgent attention from DJI team because its a brand new one and I'm getting this error. I have already escalated the issue at DJI support but no resolution yet from last couple of days.
2017-10-26
Use props
Rajat
lvl.1
India

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-10-26 20:15

Thank you. But need urgent attention from DJI team because its a brand new one and I'm getting this error. I have already escalated the issue at DJI support but no resolution yet from last couple of days.
2017-10-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Rajat Posted at 2017-10-26 20:28

Rajat, sorry to say that you'll need to send the drone in for diagnosis and repair/replace. Where did you purchase the drone? I would recommend you contact the retailer first if it is a brand new.
2017-10-27
Use props
Rajat
lvl.1
India

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-10-27 02:09
Rajat, sorry to say that you'll need to send the drone in for diagnosis and repair/replace. Where did you purchase the drone? I would recommend you contact the retailer first if it is a brand new.

I bought two MAVIC it from CHINA Guangzhou market few days back ( 25/09/2017) but currently in INDIA. Please tell me procedure for repair/replace means where i have send it back or in India is there any authorized service center.
2017-10-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Rajat Posted at 2017-10-27 02:18
I bought two MAVIC it from CHINA Guangzhou market few days back ( 25/09/2017) but currently in INDIA. Please tell me procedure for repair/replace means where i have send it back or in India is there any authorized service center.

Due to that the warranty is not international, there are two options for your reference:

1. Claim the warranty. You can contact your seller to send it to China Mainland. Due to your local complicated clearance, it might be difficult to send it in.
2. Repair in local authorized dealers with paid service as you didn't purchased it from them, please kindly note.
2017-10-27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Rajat Posted at 2017-10-27 02:18

You'll need to send it to the Official Repair Center in Shenzhen, you may need to find someone who is in the mainland China to help you.
2017-10-27
Use props
Rajat
lvl.1
India

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-10-27 03:25
You'll need to send it to the Official Repair Center in Shenzhen, you may need to find someone who is in the mainland China to help you.

Thanks for all your help. Will try and figure it out and will keep you updating.
2017-10-27
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules