Is there any possibility that osmo gimbal can work with Sony RX0? :)
1792 3 2017-10-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SimoPro
lvl.1
Ireland

All I need is a pro Gimbal like OSMO to work with a third party cameras like Sony RX0!!!! because what i see DJI good cameras are very expensive! OR I have to wait for OSMO "2" ?

2017-10-21
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

I would not recommend you mount third party camera in osmo as it would damage the gimbal.
2017-10-23
Use props
SimoPro
lvl.1
Ireland

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-10-23 00:35
I would not recommend you mount third party camera in osmo as it would damage the gimbal.

Thanks for your advice Elektra and based on all the other issues reported regarding the OSMO, OSMO+ and OSMO mobile I think I have to wait for the new release and I'm sure it will be great product based on my experience with DJI products from long time ago! I really like DJI products build quality but not happy with all the issues reported by everyone its really bad user experience so I hope you will do more product testing before the next release.
2017-10-23
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

SimoPro Posted at 2017-10-23 06:58
Thanks for your advice Elektra and based on all the other issues reported regarding the OSMO, OSMO+ and OSMO mobile I think I have to wait for the new release and I'm sure it will be great product based on my experience with DJI products from long time ago!  I really like DJI products build quality but not happy with all the issues reported by everyone its really bad user experience so I hope you will do more product testing before the next release.

Thanks for your attention. We will collect the users' feedback and do more testing before the next release.
2017-10-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules