o(^-^)o
fansbd663903
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2338192 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Go 4 at 4.1.12 for Mavic Pro
DJI Go at 3.1.18 for Phantom 3 Pro

When trying to sync both get to around 90% then “sync failed” notice appears.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the apps twice with no change.

Tried both on solid LTE and solid WiFi platforms with no change.

Suggestions ?
2017-10-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Does only several flight records can not be synchronized? Or all flight records can not be synchronized? Please PM me your DJI account and the date/time of failed synced records, I'd like to check.
2017-10-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Sir, I have received your message in PM, thanks! I have tried to sync the flight records at my end, and not got the flight records you mentioned as well. Could you export the flight records manually and send to us?  I 'll forward to our engineer for further investigation. Thanks in advance!

For Android devices, connect the device to the computer, find the flight records stored in …\DJI\dji.pilot\FlightRecord\, and copy the required flight records to the computer.
For iOS devices, connect the device to the computer, launch the iTunes, find the flight records in the DJI GO app, and copy the FlightRecord folder to the computer. 
2017-10-23
Use props
fansbd663903
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2338192 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-10-23 04:09
Sir, I have received your message in PM, thanks! I have tried to sync the flight records at my end, and not got the flight records you mentioned as well. Could you export the flight records manually and send to us?  I 'll forward to our engineer for further investigation. Thanks in advance!

For Android devices, connect the device to the computer, find the flight records stored in …\DJI\dji.pilot\FlightRecord\, and copy the required flight records to the computer.

Thanks
Cannot attach Flight Records here.  TXT files not accepted for upload.  Please provide an email address via PM and I will send to your email.

2017-10-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules