Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GTDrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2197703 ft
Guatemala

Hi  guys ,

Does anyone know how i can fix this or if DJI sell this little lock ,
i was using my mavic to get an other quad that gets stuck in a tree, furtunately i was able to get my other mini quad but when i was flying the battery of the mavic dies in the air and i crash and break the little lock insde of the arm, the motor is working and the quad is flying but
the arm is not safety  locked

i dont want to pay $50 for the hole arm because mine is working i just want to Know if DJI sell this part or how i can fix it , here a picture

Regards

Mavic Arm .png
2017-10-21
Use props
Spinmeout
New
Flight distance : 327736 ft
Australia

Hi,Dud exactly the same thing. Broke the little arm off inside the back left arm. Tried as I might to fix it, no go.For the cost of a new arm and the cost if you crash you Mavic,I bought a new arm and spent 10 minutes fitting it myself. Loads of help on you.tube. I cut my wires off the circuitboard and resoldered with heat shrink covering the joints. All good niw, wong be flying near trees ever again.
2017-10-21
Use props
GTDrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2197703 ft
Guatemala

Spinmeout Posted at 2017-10-21 17:53
Hi,Dud exactly the same thing. Broke the little arm off inside the back left arm. Tried as I might to fix it, no go.For the cost of a new arm and the cost if you crash you Mavic,I bought a new arm and spent 10 minutes fitting it myself. Loads of help on you.tube. I cut my wires off the circuitboard and resoldered with heat shrink covering the joints. All good niw, wong be flying near trees ever again.

Hi ,

Thanks for answering , so you buy the hole arm with the motor ? ($45)
and what you did with the other motor ?

Regards?
2017-10-21
Use props
M.C. Pilot
First Officer
Flight distance : 10278435 ft
  • >>>
United States

Pretty cool, never seen a Mavic x-ray !  
2017-10-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

I'm sorry to tell you that this part is not available for sale. To ensure the performance, please contact the support and send it in for fully diagnosis and repair: http://www.dji.com/support
2017-10-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules