123Next >
14401 112 2017-10-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

Sorry to wake this thread but where do i request the "Verif Code" needed in order to create a new thread?

2018-2-27
Use props
GoldenSun
First Officer
Flight distance : 681903 ft
Poland

KedDK Posted at 2018-2-27 01:12
Sorry to wake this thread but where do i request the "Verif Code" needed in order to create a new thread?

[view_image]

Click in the box and it will appear.
2018-2-27
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Denmark

GoldenSun Posted at 2018-2-27 09:51
Click in the box and it will appear.

You're right, thank you.

I hate those but luckily i am not colorblind too. Noticed it also is in the advanced editor during reply but not in the standard or quick reply.
Guess this will make it harder for the spammer(s) to create new threads but would fear they now will just spam in the existing threads.
2018-2-28
Use props
GoldenSun
First Officer
Flight distance : 681903 ft
Poland

KedDK Posted at 2018-2-28 01:45
You're right, thank you.

I hate those but luckily i am not colorblind too. Noticed it also is in the advanced editor during reply but not in the standard or quick reply.

You're welcome.
2018-2-28
Use props
fansa7034fdd
lvl.1
Flight distance : 51631 ft
United States

I was flying my phantom 4  pro plus yesterday with battery 80% and 300 feel altitude, suddenly  fell of the sky before my eyes and was not able to find it due to the condition of the location . is this something happened often and what could cause this. it was a new phantom  and my second one.there was a party in my house and at least 20 people saw this happened .
2018-5-14
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Denmark

fansa7034fdd Posted at 2018-5-14 01:09
I was flying my phantom 4  pro plus yesterday with battery 80% and 300 feel altitude, suddenly  fell of the sky before my eyes and was not able to find it due to the condition of the location . is this something happened often and what could cause this. it was a new phantom  and my second one.there was a party in my house and at least 20 people saw this happened .

Never fly under influence of alcohol nor post in a public forum.
Sorry to hear this and wonder if 20 persons watched it that nobody was able to see where it went.

I'll suggest you make a new thread for your issue and be prepared that someone ask you for more details and a upload of your flight record taken from the device.
2018-5-14
Use props
LAKSHAN99
lvl.1

Italy

https://www.skypixel.com/videos/ ... aign=share&sp=0
2018-8-23
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Change the title to something else other than what it is now KedDK ;) some think you mean it literally
2018-8-23
Use props
Telerick
lvl.4

I have no clue how to open a new thread. It always tells me I dont have the authority. Can someone please help me?
2018-9-14
Use props
raging rabbit
New

Spain

How do I create  a new post? I've used loads of forums before but never one like this
2018-9-25
Use props
Sharyn C
lvl.1
Australia

Confusing much....How do you start a new thread? I've literally read everything for 20 minutes and still can't work it out. Says I don't have authority
2018-10-29
Use props
1Eagle
Second Officer
Flight distance : 290348 ft
United States

Sharyn C Posted at 2018-10-29 03:10
Confusing much....How do you start a new thread? I've literally read everything for 20 minutes and still can't work it out. Says I don't have authority

You need to be level 1 before you can create a new thread.
2018-10-29
Use props
1Eagle
Second Officer
United States

Sharyn C Posted at 2018-10-29 03:10

Look at section:
XVI: User Groups
In the Forum Rules and Regulations.
2018-10-29
Use props
fansb740b630
Flight distance : 78087 ft
Netherlands

I can’t start a post
2018-12-31
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

What a thread!! Ha 5FBE157B-68D0-4D4E-91A5-32D56207F019.jpeg

RedHotPoker

2019-1-2
Use props
fansbdcf1513
New

United States

Had an incident with my DJI Mavoc Air on October 31st, 2018. When I launched my drone in the “automatic take-off” mode, the drone motors shut off about 3 ft in the air, the drone then hit the surface and the arm snapped. Just to top it off, the flight records didn’t appear for that day. It is now January 16th, 2019 and I am STILL trying to get my drone repaired under their warranty addressed as a manufacturing error. The problem is they cannot see that the drone took off that day because the flight logs didn’t appear. I’ve been on the phone with multiple support team members, managers, and supervisors. DJI can’t fix my problem and are making me pay for the damages. There are no caches for the logs either. Is there any way I can get my flight logs to show up?
2019-1-16
Use props
nellumrao
New

United States

Hi
I have lost my Mavic air to heavy wind gusts in costa rica into middle of rain forest. Found a seller on eBay who is just selling the drone "without" a controller. Since i have my old controller can i some how configure that to the drone from eBay.

Appreciate your help. Thank you
2019-1-18
Use props
Lucky Mathambo
New

South Africa

Hi Guyz. Please help. Turning the wheel on P4 remote moves camera left to right instead of up and down. I want the camera to move up and down. Thanks
2019-2-28
Use props
djiuser_xZC3GOxUFiC9
New

India

Thanks for sharing guess I just started out on this forum .
2019-3-1
Use props
Chickencrazy188
lvl.1

Canada

Thanks for Sharing!
2019-5-25
Use props
djiuser_fuFiJEEFgFsc
New

Australia

Hey guys, lost my dji spark in a pond full of muddy water and cannot locate it. Was wondering if I could detect it with a metal detector over the water? Would it be ok being submerged in water for more than 24 hours?
2019-6-18
Use props
Anterialis
lvl.1
Norway

Sorry for posting in this old thread, but as a new user I can’t figure out how to make a new post? It says I’m not authorized. I’ve read through the guidelines (quickly) without finding an answer..
2019-7-17
Use props
Anterialis
lvl.1
Norway

In a few other forums one has to reply to a few posts before being allowed to make a new thread (for reasons I’m unable to understand).. Is that the way it works here as well? I just realized that I’m not allowed to edit posts either (after 1 min...), so I guess one has to make several posts instead :/ thanks for the replies, I’m actually not this snappy most of the time :p
2019-7-17
Use props
1Eagle
Second Officer
United States

This has become the post to start new posts.  LOL

2019-7-17
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

1Eagle Posted at 7-17 12:38
This has become the post to start new posts.  LOL

You make A good point there. Or two. Hahaha

Thanks.

RedHotPoker
2019-7-18
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Anterialis Posted at 7-17 04:02
In a few other forums one has to reply to a few posts before being allowed to make a new thread (for reasons I’m unable to understand).. Is that the way it works here as well? I just realized that I’m not allowed to edit posts either (after 1 min...), so I guess one has to make several posts instead :/ thanks for the replies, I’m actually not this snappy most of the time :p

It’s as easy as posting in an old thread...

RedHotPoker
2019-7-18
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Anterialis Posted at 7-17 03:56
Sorry for posting in this old thread, but as a new user I can’t figure out how to make a new post? It says I’m not authorized. I’ve read through the guidelines (quickly) without finding an answer..

Well come on in, to the forum.

Nice to have you here.

RedHotPoker

2019-7-18
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

If I sent you my friend request please respond, in a positive... thanks.

RedHotPoker
2019-7-18
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
Australia

RedHotPoker Posted at 7-18 11:05
If I sent you my friend request please respond, in a positive... thanks.

You hounding the newbies as well now ;)
2019-7-18
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Bashy Posted at 7-18 18:21
You hounding the newbies as well now ;)

I can see when the friend request button has been activated but greyed out.

If my ask bothers you this much, that you are actually calling me out on it, so what?

Are you just Jealous, or perhaps other??

RedHotPoker
2019-7-19
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

I have no interest in having any friends on the forum, i have plenty of faux friends on FB, thats enough for me, i deffo dont want them on here so you can most certainly rule out jealousy bu seen as you have asked....

The fact that you have a thread thats over 800 posts long filled with mostly none drone related images and nonsense wording to justify the minimum word count for a new reply,  is whats gripping my poop, you're evidently trying to beat a record but i cannot figure out which it is, the most friends? the longest thread? or the most amount of dribble posted in a forum thats non game related? If it's the former, then for all your efforts i suppose you will get crowned for this achievement?  I dont care how many friends you have or need, but bumping said thread every time you get a new friend is really stretching my skin......

So deffo 100%, its "other".
2019-7-20
Use props
djiuser_zJ3Y99mKQlx5
New

United States

Montfrooij Posted at 2017-10-22 08:21
Yeah, it can be improved for sure.
The anchor is definitely wrong and this pop up rather obsolete.
(at least after 2 posts)

thank you for this post!
2019-8-22
Use props
djiuser_zJ3Y99mKQlx5
New

United States

thank you for this, still useless!
2019-8-22
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

No problem
2019-8-22
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

djiuser_zJ3Y99mKQlx5 Posted at 8-22 15:51
thank you for this, still useless!

If you have enough points, you should be able to start  new threads
2019-8-22
Use props
fansb0873583
New

I've updated Dji P4P+ with all latest upgrades, but before updating there is problem in Dji phantom 4 pro plus remote it blinks red and green led simultaneously, whereas aircraft of phantom 4 pro plus shows green led that means it is linked with the RC I thought upgrades to latest version might fix the issue but it still persist.
The second issue is that the camera does not show any picture, but does move left or right, up and down with RC but no picture view
Please help me with both of these annoying issues
2019-9-21
Use props
fansb0873583
New

I've updated Dji P4P+ with all latest upgrades, but before updating there is problem in Dji phantom 4 pro plus remote it blinks red and green led simultaneously, whereas aircraft of phantom 4 pro plus shows green led that means it is linked with the RC I thought upgrades to latest version might fix the issue but it still persist.
The second issue is that the camera does not show any picture, but does move left or right, up and down with RC but no picture view
Please help me with both of these annoying issues
2019-9-21
Use props
djiuser_DgfKOGhYGAd6
New

Ireland

Hi, well this is my first post while i figure out how to rank up to post new one. The link for new users posting having no auth should really contain what to do besides the rules.
Anyway Happy new member to DJI community with the Mavic Mini.
2019-11-11
Use props
fansb15c04df
New

Ireland

how do i become level one
i am just starting out and what to open a new thread
thanks in advance

2019-11-16
Use props
fansb15c04df
New