How to make your first post
14339 112 2017-10-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Avoid Gravity
lvl.1
Poland

Hi,
how do I set an avatar? I have a "newbie task" to do it, but the web page just doesn't have any options to neither choose nor add any picture.
2019-11-16
Use props
ajwaldschmidt2
New

United States

How do you collect points so that you "unlock" making threads?
2019-12-3
Use props
Shanuka
lvl.1
Flight distance : 94016 ft
Australia

thanks for the tips, I didnt know I needed to be level 1 to start a new thread
2019-12-27
Use props
Jul99
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3 ft
Egypt

Montfrooij Posted at 2017-10-22 05:51
Scroll up, they made the wrong anchor I guess.
It is in the first section.

I keep getting a message saying that I do not have the authorization to create a new thread. Is this related to the number of points I have?
2019-12-29
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Jul99 Posted at 12-29 08:09
I keep getting a message saying that I do not have the authorization to create a new thread. Is this related to the number of points I have?

Yeah it is!
2019-12-30
Use props
1Eagle
lvl.4
Flight distance : 290348 ft
United States

Jul99 Posted at 12-29 08:09

When you get 20 forum points you will get to level one and then you can start a "New Thread"
2019-12-31
Use props
demonstrate
lvl.2
United States

20... hmmm, what’s the point of wasting people’s time creating useless posts?
2020-1-2
Use props
BoneChair
lvl.1
Ireland

wish it was easier to post a new thread to ask for help...
2020-1-6
Use props
yab1983
New
United States

How do I start a thread about osmo pocket jittery gimbal on timelapses and motionlapes?
2020-5-2
Use props
djiuser_IuAWmMbrEg5z
New
India

Hi there. I recently bought Osmo Mobile 3 and set it up, balanced the phone. However I have an issue here. The motor near the handle keeps rotating to left and right and does not lock. I even pressed the trigger button. But no luck. Can anyone help me here?

Due to the above issue, the video is not stabilized properly which does not serve the purpose of buying it.
2020-5-24
Use props
dragon8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 24741 ft
Canada

HOW IN THE WORLD do i make my first post ? I keep turning in circle on this DJI forum web page. It is not user friendly at all
I have been trying to contact DJI care refresh by email to  onlinesales.na@dji.com. I lost my mavic mini due to hardware error, lost connection last friday. I had a full charge on BOTH my controller and mavic mini, i started to fly by setting up the RTH height, distance, max. height, camera setting and so on. After 4 or 5 minutes into the flight i lost connection to the mini. It says : Controller shows Navigation system error in RED. Camera overheated. Recording stopped. allowcamera to cool down before use... (I have taken a screen shot of this) After a minute or so after it says  Navigation system error. Aircraft processor overheated. Power off aircraft to cool down before use... (I have taken a screen shot of this one too) How am i supposed to Power off aircraft if it is 50 meters in the air flying ? I pressed the RTH button, a few times to initiate RTH but it says connection lost on the controller. I was hoping after losing connection it will fly back to base, i waited about 10 minutes, 15 minutes, maybe half an hour. Nothing, i checked the map, showing the flight, i noticed the mini NEVER returned it stopped in MID-AIR over the olympic stadium. I ran down there as fast as i can. I searched the area for 45 minutes to an hour NOTHING.
I also have the log, the screen shots, the error messages, videos of the flight until the heated camera shut off. Why the camera would OVER HEAT anyway ? Why would the Processor OVERHEAT anyway ? Is this not  PROOFS OF HARDWARE FAILURE RIGHT HERE ?
I am still waiting for onlinesales.na@dji.com to get back to me. No response yet.
DJI please check my flight logs and you will see my LAST flight before i lost my mavic due to mechanical failure. I would appreciate a REPLACEMENT ASAP, since i rely on this for a coming roofing contract.
I really appreciate your collaboration in this issue. I will provide any photos, videos, screen shots of the whole flight right before i lost contact, video shut down, and SILENCE, just the beep of my RTH.
My email is davidwan33@gmail.com
My phone no is 514-991-7813
Thank you
2020-7-6
Use props
Sharpedge
lvl.1

United Kingdom

New Mini 2 owner here, 6 hrs in and I still can't connect to the controller.
2020-11-20
Use props
Sharpedge
lvl.1

United Kingdom

New Mini 2 owner here, 6 hrs in and I still can't connect to the controller.
2020-11-20
Use props
Hawaii Drone Adventures
lvl.1
Flight distance : 251991 ft
United States

I am so lost on this Forum...I have "83" Points, I read the Rules and I saw a table that indicated that I am able to Post given my Points...but for the life of me I can't figure out how to start a new thread or properly search the key words for my query. What I put in the search bar came back with posts not pertaining in anyway to what my query was about.  The only thing I can do and I just happened to scroll all the way down and found this Reply Box was to Reply  to this thread.  I keep going back out to Google and putting in my keywords there in hopes that something on this forum will pop out.
2020-11-26
Use props
tilmann.hogrefe
lvl.1
Flight distance : 211188 ft
Germany

Hello I have a question: How do I post something ? I have saidly lost my DJI Mini 2 and I would like to share this problem with the DJI Forum. But I don't see how to post anything.
When I go to personal Homepage I don't see any option to post something.
Please help
2021-1-22
Use props
suvi
lvl.2
Finland

This forum software is so confusing!? Newbie here trying to figure out what I have to do to ask a question
2021-3-10
Use props
djiuser_6BhxaCN6l2LB
New
Flight distance : 298202 ft
Mexico

What do I have to do to create my own thread?
2021-4-11
Use props
cp6
New

Israel

How the hell do you start a new threat or login to the forum? Where is the basic login page. These instructions made no sense.
2021-6-22
Use props
Johnny Omerta Prindesis
New

Australia

I haven’t received an email nothing ???
2021-7-23
Use props
djiuser_jfdoEM6FasCR
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Thank you hopefully I can post now
2021-8-7
Use props
Woytashek
lvl.1

Namibia

This is to my first post to say hello to other users and hopefully be able to start new thread... First time I see such a strange rules on a forum ;)

What do I need to do to be able to post - help me pls
2021-10-15
Use props
djiuser_jNeR90ijrz1D
lvl.1
India

Why my dji pocket 2 image and video quality is blurry....why so
2021-12-19
Use props
djiuser_2VVnVuZcrLzF
lvl.1
United States

P4P FRONT RED  LED's ON/OFF.

There are 2 Front LED options in Go4:

Option#1, Accessed from General setting (top drone icon) "TURN ON ARM LED's. That is the "keep LEDs on" option.

Option#2, Accessed from camera settings. Auto, drop down to "HEAD LEDs AUTO TURN OFF". Toggle on/off. The off setting leaves front LEDs on except when shooting a photo or video. In that event, the LEDs shut off only for a split second, then back on after photo or video is taken.

2021-12-26
Use props
djiuser_2VVnVuZcrLzF
lvl.1
United States

P4P FRONT RED  LED's ON/OFF.

There are 2 Front LED options in Go4:

Option#1, Accessed from General setting (top drone icon) "TURN ON ARM LED's. That is the "keep LEDs on" option.

Option#2, Accessed from camera settings. Auto, drop down to "HEAD LEDs AUTO TURN OFF". Toggle on/off. The off setting leaves front LEDs on except when shooting a photo or video. In that event, the LEDs shut off only for a split second, then back on after photo or video is taken.

DSA # 11 PROJECT PNG.png
2021-12-26
Use props
Steve S.
lvl.1
Flight distance : 19843 ft
Germany

djiuser_6BhxaCN6l2LB Posted at 2021-4-11 17:09
What do I have to do to create my own thread?

Same here. I am puzzled. I have level 1 and I cannot find any button on my forum homepage to open a new thread.
2022-7-1
Use props
Steve S.
lvl.1
Flight distance : 19843 ft
Germany

Woytashek Posted at 2021-10-15 13:20
This is to my first post to say hello to other users and hopefully be able to start new thread... First time I see such a strange rules on a forum ;)

What do I need to do to be able to post - help me pls

Same here. I am puzzled. I have level 1 and I cannot find any button on my forum homepage to open a new thread.
2022-7-1
Use props
thothi
lvl.1

United Kingdom

How can I create new topics? Just redirects me to the rules
2022-11-6
Use props
djiuser_6b6Mjawg1TLV
lvl.1

Canada

Useful, thanks.
2023-3-2
Use props
Chief06
New

United States

Brand new to the forum and I’m trying to ask a question about my new Mavic 3 pro but can’t start a new threat on that product page, what am I missing to make first post???

Thanks
2023-5-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Chief06 Posted at 5-27 11:47
Brand new to the forum and I’m trying to ask a question about my new Mavic 3 pro but can’t start a new threat on that product page, what am I missing to make first post???

Thanks

Hi, Chief06. Thanks for reaching out. To make a new post, go to the "Products" page, then select "Mavic Series. The option to create a new post is here (New Thread):

Please reach us back should you have other concerns.
2023-5-28
Use props
BradM05
lvl.1
Flight distance : 191178 ft

United States

This is a fire thread. It's old as the hills. Archaic, antedelluvian, aged
2023-5-30
Use props
djiuser_93lbPEyfseWc
lvl.1

Canada

New to forum so hope this is where I can ask about the dji air 3.
My 7 year old phantom 3 can do sophisticated orbit, and now I find that my new dji air 3 can't. Any hope of a firmware update to make that happen?
2023-12-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_93lbPEyfseWc Posted at 12-11 13:21
New to forum so hope this is where I can ask about the dji air 3.
My 7 year old phantom 3 can do sophisticated orbit, and now I find that my new dji air 3 can't. Any hope of a firmware update to make that happen?

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI Air 3 has a Point of Interest feature where the aircraft will circle the subject once used.

You can refer to the Air 3 User Manual to learn more: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _Manual_v1.0_EN.pdf. Have a great day ahead.
2023-12-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules