Backpack or not?
9884 50 2015-4-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ntfa
lvl.4

United States

I'd screen capture this thread.  It may disappear.   I ordered the pro.  Hope it comes with one as well
2015-4-22
Use props
Thang
lvl.1

United States

raiedzeidan@gma Posted at 2015-4-10 05:37
ME
Hows it going! I just placed an order for the Phantom 3 Professional with Extra Battery and am cu ...

This Max guy is dense. He told me that I could just output video from the controller using USB-HDMI adapter. I am in doubt now.
2015-4-22
Use props
ara9112003
lvl.3
Flight distance : 495869 ft
United States

I just chat with the famous Max and he says" NO backpack  :@:@:@
2015-4-22
Use props
raiedzeidan
lvl.3
Flight distance : 755033 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yeah sorry I had a convo with Max again and he apologized for telling me the wrong info. I took a SS of him saying YES it does but I doubt it would go anywhere.
2015-4-23
Use props
ebenavides
lvl.1

Peru

Edgar

Hi! I´ve been reading in some DJI forums and they say The Pahntom 3 Professional comes with a hard case. There waa post from a DJI sales agent called Max who said that to a customer this present month. IS is true?

Chat started

Serina joined the chat

Serina

The P3 sold from DJI official online store comes without backpack.

The backpack will on sale later in May.

Edgar

so the one that i bought from B&H comes with it?

Serina

You will need to check with your dealer. We're not sure about it.

Edgar

so you mean there are some stores where you can find the P3 Professional with a backpack and some sotores that don´t?

Serina

This is pre-sales of online store, we do not know the info about dealer. Please kindly contact with your dealer for confirmation.

Edgar

The information about the P3 Professional including a backpack was a mistake? Please don´t tell me you don´t know. That would mean you sale P3 Professional kits including backpacks and others not including it for the same price?

Serina

I'm not sure if dealer will offer it or not.

Could you please confirm it with your dealer?

Edgar

So it´s true, you sale P3 Professional kits with backpacks or not at the same price. Interesting.

Serina

Edgar

If I don´t get the backpack, how would I feel against others who get it for the same price I paid?

Serina

Please kindly note that the P3 sold from DJI official online store comes without backpack. The backpack will on sale later in May.

We do not promise you will get a free backpack.

Edgar

I told you that I didn´t buy it from you. I bought in B&H online store. So there are some sotores that sale the kit with backpack for free but it´s a mistery. No one knows what stores they are?

Serina

Sincerely sorry that this is pre-sales of online store, we do not know the info about dealer. Please kindly contact with your dealer for confirmation. Or you can write to sales department for help: sales@dji.com

Edgar

Sorry but all the questions I asked you have to do with pre sales.

I´m afraid there are no stores offering the backpack for free. I have looked around all over the market and no one offers it. But you´re saying that there are some stores that will be able to deliver the P3 Professional kit with the backpack included but you don´t know who they are. Please confirm that information. By the way B&H doesn´t include the backpack.

Serina

I always said that I'm not sure about dealer's info. Sincerely sorry that this is pre-sales of DJI official online store, you reached wrong dept. We do not have these info about dealers. And for dealer's info, you are recommended to confirm it with sales department: sales@dji.com

2015-4-24
Use props
Jerdel
lvl.2

United States

it would be nice if it came with a backpack to justify the extra cost. Because the 2 models are the same, the P3P just has different camera software to allow the camera to do 4k and a faster charger.  Those 2 perks alone are not worth an extra 25% increase in price over the P3A IMO but I did buy the pro model...
2015-4-24
Use props
andilama
lvl.2

Italy

Sorry but The manager of dji in The video interview speak, The backpack is included in professional version. Now, Why dji won't include it ?
2015-4-24
Use props
john-kirwan89
lvl.1

Germany

Neither the advanced or pro comes with a backpack. Just the original box. (According to customer support)
2015-4-30
Use props
ronnydsosa
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21624 ft
United States

Bunch of fools.. My P3 Pro was delivered yesterday and no there is no backpack of any kind included fools...
2015-4-30
Use props
mostria1983
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1073 ft
Bolivia

Someone receive Phantom 3 Pro with Backpack Now????
2015-4-30
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Originally I was going to buy the Phantom 3 Advanced. But if the Phantom 3 Professional has the hard case included,
I may change my order for that reason and not just for the better 4k camera and slightly faster battery charger...
I kind of hope this is the additional deciding factor.

RedHotPoker
2015-5-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules