first impressions
885 8 2017-10-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EagleEyeUAV
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1242638 ft
United States

I was lucky enough to try out a DJI Spark yesterday. I went to our local dog park with a couple of friends yesterday and noticed a guy flying a DJI Spark. I went up and spoke with him. We got to talking about his spark and my drone fleet which of course is all DJI (2 Phantom 4 pros and 1 DJI Inspire 2). I was talking to him about my local buisness (aerial videography/photography). He then looks at me and says here fly this I'm sure you are comfortable with the controls of course I wanted to try the Spark out, I am not going to lie I definately had my doubts about the Spark but to my suprise I can honestly say I 100% loved it. I was extremely suprised by the smothness of the Spark the controls were so smooth and forgiving! DJI I would say you have made a major breakthrough of technology that little bugger sure does scoot! It is so fast for its size. Eric had only had this drone for about a week, I was excited to walk him through some of his setting on the app interface, which he was very appreciate of. I am looking for the possibilities of using this drone in my own fleet as I can see where it would be the perfect fit/size for much of what I would need a small drone for!
2017-10-23
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

It will be a great little add on to your drone collection, it certainly punches way above its weight.
2017-10-23
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Glad you like spark. Thanks for the positive feedback.
2017-10-23
Use props
larrymull
lvl.3
Flight distance : 468668 ft
Australia

A lot of fun isn't it!
2017-10-23
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks for your story.
Love to see some video's!
2017-10-24
Use props
EagleEyeUAV
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1242638 ft
United States

If I decide on the Spark over the Mavik I will absolutely send some photos/footage! That little thing does haul for its size with very clear photos on 2 axis gimbal and 1080p. so my biggest dilema with the Spark is that it doesn't shoot in 4k I would love to see one of your videos inside a building or house in a slow yaw i want to see how true it is outside of live video. no edit needed
2017-10-26
Use props
Viking-Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2379249 ft
Spain

Yeah I love mine indeed it's a lot of fun to fly with, thanks for sharing your experience.
2017-10-26
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Your X5S camera alone costs three times more than a Spark FMC but if you're shooting 1080p @ 30p then this will plug some gaps where the I2 and P4P can't reach or just to take the edge off and have some fun flying.  
2017-10-26
Use props
Sparky_17
lvl.4
Flight distance : 62349 ft
Canada

Spark is the way to go; i still get impressed with its capabilities everytime i send it up and away.  110% satisfied
2017-10-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules