GS Pro
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansfcbd4d34
lvl.2
United States

I hope I am in the right area.

Can Ground Station Pro do a verticle autonimious mapping?

I need to set up an autonimious flight surveying one side of a building.
Going up, then to the right,  going down then to the right, then going back up, and repeating the process until only one side of the building is patterned.
Its like a verticle map, so far I only see ground station doing a verticle mapping only in POI.
I can't circle the building I can only do one side of the building at a time.

Can anyone help?
2017-10-23
Use props
Mark Guille
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

There is an app called Drone Harmony that will do what you are looking for, you can find it here.

Mark G.
2017-10-23
Use props
Keule
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3733015 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I would use Autopilot.
On one side of the building you create for example 4 waypoints. (depending on the width of the building and your  FOV)
On waypoint #1 you define waypoint actions. such as climb 5m and take photo. So, adding 20 actions to your waypoint #1 as described before, you cover 100m height.
For your next waypoint (#2) which is, say, 10 m to the left, do the same, except you are descending now 5m and take a photo on each action.

Repeat the procedure until you have one side covered.

For the other sides, you just move the anchor point of your mission and start. That's it.

Best regards,
K.
2017-10-23
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

I think you can set the route planning in GS pro and it is also an autonomous flight. More information, please check through the link: http://www.dji.com/ipad-ground-s ... from=insite_search.
2017-10-27
Use props
fansfcbd4d34
lvl.2
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-10-27 01:42
I think you can set the route planning in GS pro and it is also an autonomous flight. More information, please check through the link: http://www.dji.com/ipad-ground-station?site=brandsite&from=insite_search.

Thanks guys
2017-10-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules