Firmware v1.11.30 for ESC error??
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KenDuke
lvl.4
Flight distance : 50837 ft
United States

Uh, DJI!  I asked on 12/8/2018 if I could get this update, and its now 12/21.  NO response.  Could you please send me the file?   Phantom 3 Advanced.

Thank you!
2018-12-21
Use props
3D Drones
lvl.3
Flight distance : 358917 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

Hello, I also have the same problem with my phantom 3 pro, could you please provide me with the firmware?
2018-12-21
Use props
Moreno90
New
Mexico

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-12-25 19:01
I've received your message in PM as well, thanks! As I mentioned in 111#, the firmware only fix ESC error. If you encounter other issues, please start a new thread, we'd like to help.

Hi Susan, please can you send me the firmware v1.11.30 I have the ESC Error. I have P3 Professional. Thanks.
2018-12-21
Use props
KenDuke
lvl.4
Flight distance : 50837 ft
United States

I think they all went on Christmas Vacation.  I've not seen a new post from Susan in quite some time now.
2018-12-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Moreno90 Posted at 12-21 12:52
Hi Susan, please can you send me the firmware v1.11.30 I have the ESC Error. I have P3 Professional. Thanks.

Hi Moreno90, I've sent you a message in PM, please kindly check later, thank you!
2018-12-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

3D Drones Posted at 12-21 10:19
Hello, I also have the same problem with my phantom 3 pro, could you please provide me with the firmware?

I‘ve sent you a message in PM, please kindly check whether it is the correct one, thank you!
2018-12-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

KenDuke Posted at 12-21 08:52
Uh, DJI!  I asked on 12/8/2018 if I could get this update, and its now 12/21.  NO response.  Could you please send me the file?   Phantom 3 Advanced.

Thank you!

Hi KenDuke, sorry for the late response as I just read your message. The link has been sent you in PM, please kindly check.

BTW, if you need one's attention, please click the reply button under one's message so that he/she can get the reminder and handle it timely, thanks!
2018-12-22
Use props
1911Hede
New
Denmark

DJI Susan Posted at 12-22 02:41
I‘ve sent you a message in PM, please kindly check whether it is the correct one, thank you!

Hello Susan.
I do have the same problem with my phantom 3 pro. Could you please provide me with the firmware

Kindly regards
Soeren
2018-12-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

1911Hede Posted at 12-22 11:50
Hello Susan.
I do have the same problem with my phantom 3 pro. Could you please provide me with the firmware

Hi Soeren, please kindly check the message in PM and see whether it is the correct one, thank you!
2018-12-23
Use props
balas1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 262211 ft
United Kingdom

Hi guys, same problem witch me phantom 3 pro, ESC error. could someone help me to get v.1.11.30 please
2018-12-24
Use props
1911Hede
New
Denmark

balas1 Posted at 12-24 05:55
Hi guys, same problem witch me phantom 3 pro, ESC error. could someone help me to get v.1.11.30 please

Hey balas1.
Look in your PM for link to the file.
Merry Christmas :-)
2018-12-25
Use props
balas1
lvl.1
United Kingdom

1911Hede Posted at 12-25 06:07
Hey balas1.
Look in your PM for link to the file.
Merry Christmas :-)

Abort upgrade attempt...
2018-12-26
Use props
Dompierre
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3573 ft

Canada

Hi to all, After quite a while off this board ( personnal reasons ) I am back. Last time I tried to express my personnals feelings about DJI and the way they behave in regards to their Support, I was banned for a short period of time. What suprised me is the '' cavaliar way '' they  proceeded in their banning. I admit to the fact that I was straight to the point but HEYYyyy  is there any other way to express what more than 200 people that I know experience the same issue ??  Honnestly, I don't think so.

As for the 1.11.20, I am experiencing the '' LOOSE VIDEO LINK '' ever since I've updated to this version. It was with great dismay but I was not in shape to react to this unfortunate outcome on the Firmware Updte.

The versions of the whole setup are:   Aircraft: 1.11.20,  Remote: 1,9,2,  App (IPAd mini) 3.1.47.

I've updated as per tech support ( or so I thought ) to version 1,9,3 into the remote but in anyways, I still get the '' LOOSE VIDEO LINK '' issue which is very unsecuring and unprofessionnal from a well known Drone manufacturer as DJI is.

I really don't know where to look besides the 1.11.30 version.

Is it gonna fix the '' LOST VIDEO LINK '' because '' I DO NOT HAVE THE  ESC message, any ways so far I do not have it.

I sincerely hope that '' FINALLY '' we're going to have a working Class drone, that the issues will be seriously taken int consideration and that the reputaiton of DJI will be preserved .

I love the drone, I was planning to get their Hexacopter BUT, I did set my case on HOLD till this issue will be solved.

Keeping posted on this thread.

Suzan was a GREAT HELP more than once and she deserve a big round of applauses...

Now, I've spent the past three hours with a seniot tech support agent that was a great guy (Francis).  We went throught HELL with the bird and the controler. Now,
2018-12-27
Use props
Dompierre
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3573 ft

Canada

It would be awsome to have the version 1.11.30 as well.

Thanks in advance
2018-12-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Dompierre Posted at 12-27 15:15
Hi to all, After quite a while off this board ( personnal reasons ) I am back. Last time I tried to express my personnals feelings about DJI and the way they behave in regards to their Support, I was banned for a short period of time. What suprised me is the '' cavaliar way '' they  proceeded in their banning. I admit to the fact that I was straight to the point but HEYYyyy  is there any other way to express what more than 200 people that I know experience the same issue ??  Honnestly, I don't think so.

As for the 1.11.20, I am experiencing the '' LOOSE VIDEO LINK '' ever since I've updated to this version. It was with great dismay but I was not in shape to react to this unfortunate outcome on the Firmware Updte.

Hi Dompierre, we're sorry for the whole experience. As for the V1.11.30, it only fixes the ESC error after updating to the latest firmware. As for the "Loose Video Link", I'm afraid that it may not fix your issue. Anyway, I'll send you the downlink link in PM, you may have a try later. If the issue remains, then you may consider sending the unit in for diagnosis. Hope for your understanding.
2018-12-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

balas1 Posted at 12-26 09:54
Abort upgrade attempt...

Hello balas1, just to verify, has the drone been involved in the crash or hard landing before? If not and the upgrade aborts, I'm afraid that it cannot be figured out remotely, please kindly start a case and send it in from here: https://www.dji.com/support Thank you!
2018-12-28
Use props
balas1
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I have a problem with an ESC error, motors dosen't start in P3P. I just took off the top cover, everything looks ok but I noticed that one of the engines when I spin it, CW black (upper left corner) slows down much faster than the other motors, can it be the reason of ESC error? I also noticed that the second of the engines (CW black, lower right corner) produces a different sound than the other two (silver CCW, upper right and lower left corners) but spins with same speed. I should replace both black motors or just slower one and make a test
2019-1-6
Use props
eurocenter
lvl.2
Flight distance : 12339 ft
Greece

2019-1-8
Use props
MACE420
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1168862 ft
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-10-24 18:50
Which drone do you refer? P3A or P3P? I'll help you get the v.1.11.30 firmware and try again.

I have a p 3 pro. I replaced the board and I’m still getting the esc error.
2019-1-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

MACE420 Posted at 1-14 11:11
I have a p 3 pro. I replaced the board and I’m still getting the esc error.

Sorry for the late response. The V1.11.30 only fixes the ESC error after updating to the firmware. If it is not this case, I'm sorry that you may start a case to send it for diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support
2019-1-16
Use props
djiuser_TP6ytxh2PgHK
lvl.1
Flight distance : 27831 ft

Singapore

DJI Susan Posted at 1-16 05:52
Sorry for the late response. The V1.11.30 only fixes the ESC error after updating to the firmware. If it is not this case, I'm sorry that you may start a case to send it for diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support

Hi susan,
I need the firmware update as I am currently on v1.11.20 on I am having the ESC error and I did not crash my Phatom 3 Advance Drone before.
I do hope to get back from you soon as I need to fly my bird soon.
2019-1-19
Use props
djiuser_TP6ytxh2PgHK
lvl.1
Flight distance : 27831 ft

Singapore

DJI Susan Posted at 1-16 05:52
Sorry for the late response. The V1.11.30 only fixes the ESC error after updating to the firmware. If it is not this case, I'm sorry that you may start a case to send it for diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support

Can I get the firmware by today? I hope someone reading this firmware has it by chance and PM it to me. This is getting more frustrating because It is been 14 hours and I am still unable to fly my drone.
It is either you are ignoring me or you have yet to help me out.
I really hope you can send me the link to firmware version V1.11.30 soon.
2019-1-19
Use props
Clinicamatiz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3 ft

Venezuela

djiuser_TP6ytxh2PgHK Posted at 1-19 20:47
Can I get the firmware by today? I hope someone reading this firmware has it by chance and PM it to me. This is getting more frustrating because It is been 14 hours and I am still unable to fly my drone.

Good morning Administrator.

I also need to correct the ESC fault. I wrote directly to the private but it has been quite a while and you do not answer me.

Help me with the software 1.11.30.

I have a Phantom 3 Advanced with version 1.11.20
2019-1-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_TP6ytxh2PgHK Posted at 1-19 20:47

Sorry for the late response. I've responded you in PM, please kindly check later, thank you!
2019-1-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Clinicamatiz Posted at 1-20 18:01
Good morning Administrator.

I also need to correct the ESC fault. I wrote directly to the private but it has been quite a while and you do not answer me.

The message in PM has been replied, please kindly check later. BTW, if you need one's attention, please click the reply button under one's message so that he/she can get the reminder and handle it timely, thanks!
2019-1-21
Use props
Kobayn
New

Spain

Hi all¡
Hi, i am new user for the forum. Thanks for yours opinions. I am learning a lot with yours.
I need the firmware V1.11.30 for my Phantom 3 Profesional, can anything send it to me?
Thanks
2019-1-22
Use props
Kobayn
New

Spain

DJI Susan Posted at 1-21 01:26
The message in PM has been replied, please kindly check later. BTW, if you need one's attention, please click the reply button under one's message so that he/she can get the reminder and handle it timely, thanks!

Thanks, can you send me, please? for de Phantom 3 Profesional

Thanks¡
2019-1-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Kobayn Posted at 1-22 03:46
Thanks, can you send me, please? for de Phantom 3 Profesional

Thanks¡

I've sent you a message in PM, please kindly check later, thank you!
2019-1-23
Use props
Clinicamatiz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3 ft

Venezuela

DJI Susan Posted at 1-21 01:26
The message in PM has been replied, please kindly check later. BTW, if you need one's attention, please click the reply button under one's message so that he/she can get the reminder and handle it timely, thanks!

Grace for the answer.

I have a doubt. I read that the software applies to the Phantom 3 Advanced V2 that bring 2312A engines

My Phantom 3 Advanced uses the 2312 engines.

Can I update the software without problems?

ESC failure has happened a couple of times. It's not so common.

Do you recommend me to update?

Thank you
2019-1-24
Use props
Mac D
New

Nigeria

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-10-24 18:50
Which drone do you refer? P3A or P3P? I'll help you get the v.1.11.30 firmware and try again.

The drone is P3P
2019-1-24
Use props
Mac D
New

Nigeria

i am yet to get your reply. The drone is a P3P. looking for version 1.11.30
2019-1-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Clinicamatiz Posted at 1-24 07:16
Grace for the answer.

I have a doubt. I read that the software applies to the Phantom 3 Advanced V2 that bring 2312A engines

Hi Clinicamatiz, the firmware V1.11.30 only fixes the issue after updating to the latest firmware. If it matches with your issue, I will send you the link, and you have a try later. If not, I sincerely suggest you start a case and send it in for diagnosis, please kindly confirm, thank you!
2019-1-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Thanks for the clarification. I've sent you a message in PM, please kindly check later, thank you!
2019-1-25
Use props
djiuser_xfRfbmnzJbwN
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi DJI Susan, I have a p3a which is displaying ESC error after update. Please can you send me the fix update v
2019-1-27
Use props
djiuser_xfRfbmnzJbwN
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi DJI Susan, I have a p3a which is displaying ESC error after update. Please can you send me the fix update v1.11.30.
Many thanks
2019-1-27
Use props
RicardoGray
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4356421 ft
United States

djiuser_xfRfbmnzJbwN Posted at 1-27 12:58
Hi DJI Susan, I have a p3a which is displaying ESC error after update. Please can you send me the fix update v1.11.30.
Many thanks

Please look here for V1.11.30!
V1.11.30

I know a lot of new users keep asking for this V1.11.30 for their phantoms from the DJI moderators, but can't believe this thread has gone on this long!
I do understand why you are asking, but the link has been posted more than a few times, and you don't have to ask a DJI person for it.
2019-1-27
Use props
djiuser_xfRfbmnzJbwN
lvl.1

United Kingdom

RicardoGray Posted at 1-27 16:01
V1.11.30

Thanks ricardogray will download today
2019-1-27
Use props
djiuser_xfRfbmnzJbwN
lvl.1

United Kingdom

RicardoGray Posted at 1-27 16:01
V1.11.30

Downloaded the file, put on sd card, turned on aircraft and solid red light shown on gimbal. Plugged sd card back in and a log report says corrupt firmware update, download correct one from dji.
Please can dji support advisors help?
2019-1-28
Use props
RicardoGray
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4356421 ft
United States

djiuser_xfRfbmnzJbwN Posted at 1-28 13:26
Downloaded the file, put on sd card, turned on aircraft and solid red light shown on gimbal. Plugged sd card back in and a log report says corrupt firmware update, download correct one from dji.
Please can dji support advisors help?

Sorry about that. That was the link given out.
Here is the link given on one of the previous post.
Appears to be the same.
Maybe the moderators have a newer link.
Let me know if you get a different link. I hate to be giving out bad info.
V1.11.30

2019-1-28
Use props
djiuser_xfRfbmnzJbwN
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 1-25 03:56
Thanks for the clarification. I've sent you a message in PM, please kindly check later, thank you!

Hi please can you send the v1.11.30 for my p3a.
Many thanks
2019-1-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules