Gimbal doesn't calibrate
958 11 2017-10-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
VTM
New
United States

I tried calibrate my gimbal today after not flying my drone for a while.

Batteries are charged.
Updated to latest software version (including controller)

When I calibrate it gets stuck at 50% and just freezes there on my tablet screen. The gimbal then proceeded to make a loud screech noise as if it's stuck on calibrating a direction.

I heard people were sent a beta software and it fixed this problem. If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it.
2017-10-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Sir, which drone do you refer? What's the current aircraft and controller version?
2017-10-24
Use props
Marcelo Nannig
lvl.2
Flight distance : 383602 ft
Chile

Same here, I recent renew my P4, and now I have a P4 Advanced, everything works good except when calibrate the gimbal it stuck at 50%...also the gimbal have that buzz noise...i know about a beta firmware that can fix that...can you help me please?...thanx in advance.

msagencia@hotmail.com
2017-10-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Marcelo Nannig Posted at 2017-10-24 18:57
Same here, I recent renew my P4, and now I have a P4 Advanced, everything works good except when calibrate the gimbal it stuck at 50%...also the gimbal have that buzz noise...i know about a beta firmware that can fix that...can you help me please?...thanx in advance.

Well received, thank you! You have been added in the list, please have a try. If there is any further questions, please contact us any time.
2017-10-24
Use props
Marcelo Nannig
lvl.2
Flight distance : 383602 ft
Chile

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-10-24 23:18
Well received, thank you! You have been added in the list, please have a try. If there is any further questions, please contact us any time.

Thank you very much, the fuzz noise on the gimbal gone 90% when startup, but every 30 seconds I hear some buzz noise...anyway I can live with that ...also now i can auto calibrate gimbal with no problems....I really appreciate your help.
2017-10-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Marcelo Nannig Posted at 2017-10-25 07:29
Thank you very much, the fuzz noise on the gimbal gone 90% when startup, but every 30 seconds I hear some buzz noise...anyway I can live with that ...also now i can auto calibrate gimbal with no problems....I really appreciate your help.

You are welcome! Glad to hear it works. Enjoy it!
2017-10-27
Use props
joeyjodes
New
Australia

Hi there, I have a new P4P, it's only three weeks old. I went to fly it today and the gimble is making a vibrating sound and the image is vibrating on my screen. I went to calibrate the gimble hoping this would resolve the issue and it gets stuck at 50% and won't calibrate any further. I have tried firmware updates, restoring factory settings etc. Is there a fix for this or is it a faulty gimble that needs to be sent in for repairs? Cheers.
2017-12-6
Use props
joeyjodes
New
Australia

Hi there, I have a new P4P, it's only three weeks old. I went to fly it today and the gimble is making a vibrating sound and the image is vibrating on my screen. I went to calibrate the gimble hoping this would resolve the issue and it gets stuck at 50% and won't calibrate any further. I have tried firmware updates, restoring factory settings etc. Is there a fix for this or is it a faulty gimble that needs to be sent in for repairs? Cheers.
2017-12-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

joeyjodes Posted at 2017-12-6 22:14

Hello Sir, I received your message in PM as well, thanks! Could you tell us your DJI Account here? We'd help you get the P4P beta and try again.
2017-12-6
Use props
joeyjodes
New
Australia

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-12-6 22:35
Hello Sir, I received your message in PM as well, thanks! Could you tell us your DJI Account here? We'd help you get the P4P beta and try again.

jodi@rubyandtedphotography.com Thanks
2017-12-6
Use props
joeyjodes
New
Australia

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-12-6 22:35

jodi@rubyandtedphotography.com

2017-12-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

The beta should be available in your account now. Any questions, please come back to us.
2017-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules