Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Recorded Sound Or Not?
878 7 2017-10-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
William Yuandi
lvl.2
Flight distance : 474357 ft
  • >>>
Indonesia

Hello, I try to take a video with my new phantom 4 pro, i turn on the sound recorded at the settings, but when i done recording it have no sound, what is possibly wrong?

Best Regards,
William
2017-10-24
Use props
Hellsgate
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

The drone does not record sound.  All you would be able to hear would be the sound of the props so no point in trying to record sound
2017-10-24
Use props
rparge
lvl.4
Flight distance : 173852 ft
United States

The sound is recorded on your device, and if you download the cached videos from it, you will hear yourself.
2017-10-24
Use props
William Yuandi
lvl.2
Flight distance : 474357 ft
  • >>>
Indonesia

rparge Posted at 2017-10-24 22:22
The sound is recorded on your device, and if you download the cached videos from it, you will hear yourself.

i didn't notice it earlier..  Thanks For reminding
2017-10-25
Use props
sky wombat
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1454078 ft
  • >>>
Australia

you can get a USB voice recorder, tie wire it on and try your best. All you'll get is a lot of wind noise but...
2017-10-25
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Thanks for the answers above, and yes, the audio recording comes from your mobile device, and will not appear on the original footage, only the cache video will have the audio sound.
Just a word to mention, it will all be the sound of the props if the audio comes from the drone.
2017-10-29
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-10-29 00:51
Thanks for the answers above, and yes, the audio recording comes from your mobile device, and will not appear on the original footage, only the cache video will have the audio sound.
Just a word to mention, it will all be the sound of the props if the audio comes from the drone.

"Just a word to mention, it will all be the sound of the props if the audio comes from the drone"
Then here's a little challenge for your engineers when they're finished fixing all the annoying issues.
As you know RPM of all the motors, and know there are two blades per motor it should be possible to filter out most of the craft noise for the recording. :-)
I really would like to have wind and sounds of the nature/environment recorded along, i would have no need of the sound from where i stand, local cache recording disabled anyway.
2017-10-29
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

KedDK Posted at 2017-10-29 02:06
"Just a word to mention, it will all be the sound of the props if the audio comes from the drone"
Then here's a little challenge for your engineers when they're finished fixing all the annoying issues.
As you know RPM of all the motors, and know there are two blades per motor it should be possible to filter out most of the craft noise for the recording. :-)

Thank you for bringing us the attention. I believe science and technology will always keep our drone on the runway. The future of possible.
2017-10-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules