My RC beeps continously at the begining of flight . Need help
985 9 2017-10-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Little flyer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1565719 ft
Nepal

My p4p just came in today after repair. Drone is fixed but the problem with remote is still the same. It keeps on beeping with red indicator but is connected with the drone. I can fly my drone and after a while it stops beeping even though the surrounding is same. Need help with it
2017-10-25
Use props
Mactech
lvl.2
United States

Happens to me frequently when I turn the RC on, it just beeps continually.  This started with their last firmware update.

I turn it off and then back on again, and it's fine.
2017-10-25
Use props
fans39060e83
lvl.2
Flight distance : 792533 ft
Kuwait

update firmware and try to calibrate RC
2017-10-25
Use props
Mathieu...
lvl.4
Flight distance : 60823 ft
Belgium

Yes, just calibrate your RC
2017-10-25
Use props
Jenee 2
First Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

I was told that it had to do with stick calibration on the RC. I have calibrated the sticks a few times but never got rid of the problem. All I do is when the beeping starts, I turn the RC off, wiggle the sticks around, then turn the RC back on again. You may have to do it a couple of times but the RC will start properly.
2017-10-25
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

There will be some of the occasions an RC will make a sound: 1. Low battery; 2. RC sticks are not in the central position; 3. Firmware upgrade failed; 4. Leave the RC in idle itself after powering on.
So please try to calibrate the RC first, this is the route: connect the RC with your mobile device, don't need to link the drone, then enter device, RC settings, calibration. Make sure that there is enough power for RC to run. It might help.
2017-10-26
Use props
m1shootr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 118894 ft
United States

Perhaps it is warning low altitude
2017-10-26
Use props
Little flyer
lvl.2
Nepal

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-10-26 01:01
There will be some of the occasions an RC will make a sound: 1. Low battery; 2. RC sticks are not in the central position; 3. Firmware upgrade failed; 4. Leave the RC in idle itself after powering on.
So please try to calibrate the RC first, this is the route: connect the RC with your mobile device, don't need to link the drone, then enter device, RC settings, calibration. Make sure that there is enough power for RC to run. It might help.

I did all the stuff you said above but it is not always thing but happens sometimes. have to restart 3 4 times to make it stop. Please look into it and if you find any other solution to it please let me know thank you.
2017-10-26
Use props
Little flyer
lvl.2
Nepal

m1shootr Posted at 2017-10-26 02:53
Perhaps it is warning low altitude

it occurs before flying just after connecting to drone so low altitude is not the problem. It keeps on beeping after flying a good altitude also. so There might be any other problem. Just don't know what
2017-10-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Little flyer Posted at 2017-10-26 21:05
I did all the stuff you said above but it is not always thing but happens sometimes. have to restart 3 4 times to make it stop. Please look into it and if you find any other solution to it please let me know thank you.

So you had tried to recalibrate the RC but it wouldn't hope, right? It would be nice if you could provide us with a video of your case so I can forward to the engineers to check, thank you.
2017-10-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules