Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kloo Gee
First Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

bety Posted at 2017-10-27 01:38
Since DJI GO4 v4.1.14 impossible to load the satellite map of flight data. The application closes every time.

This has been fixed for me in the just barely released 4.1.15 version for iOS.
2017-10-28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

bety Posted at 2017-10-27 01:38
Since DJI GO4 v4.1.14 impossible to load the satellite map of flight data. The application closes every time.

Please try to update to v4.1.15 and see will it work.
2017-10-29
Use props
bety
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1097644 ft
Vietnam

It's ok now. Thanks
2017-10-29
Use props
jamesjoseph
New
Australia

Does this upgrade include the magic pro or only the spark?
2017-10-29
Use props
Kloo Gee
First Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

jamesjoseph Posted at 2017-10-29 18:59
Does this upgrade include the magic pro or only the spark?

There are no mentions of the Mavic Pro in the release notes.  However, that doesn't mean they didn't make updates that don't affect the Mavic Pro.  As mentioned for the Spark, they added a new dialog when a user switches to Sports Mode.  There is no mention of this in the release notes.
2017-10-29
Use props
Virgil Quick
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1074104 ft
Malaysia

Version 4.1.15 is now available and fixes the problem.
2017-10-29
Use props
AidanKless
lvl.2
Hong Kong

Thank you for your feedback. We will optimize the options when switching to Sport mode  ASAP. Please  follow the update for DJI GO 4 App.
2017-10-30
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Hi all, 47# is from our engineers. He mentioned that the app will be optimized about the popup message of Sport mode. Thank you all for your feedback, and appreciate your patience.
2017-10-30
Use props
Mobilcams
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2907674 ft
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-10-30 22:37
Hi all, 47# is from our engineers. He mentioned that the app will be optimized about the popup message of Sport mode. Thank you all for your feedback, and appreciate your patience.

Thor, can they bring the battery serial number back into the flight data logs? It seems to have gone missing over the last three updates. That information was useful. I have been talking to DJI Susan about it, but I don't think she understands what I am talking about.
2017-11-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Mobilcams Posted at 2017-11-4 05:06
Thor, can they bring the battery serial number back into the flight data logs? It seems to have gone missing over the last three updates. That information was useful. I have been talking to DJI Susan about it, but I don't think she understands what I am talking about.

May I know why do you need that info? As far as I know, there is no flight data viewer from DJI at the moment, third-party's reader is not admitted, so if you have a need, please contact our support.us@dji.com for a further help.  
2017-11-8
Use props
Mobilcams
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2907674 ft
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-11-8 01:50
May I know why do you need that info? As far as I know, there is no flight data viewer from DJI at the moment, third-party's reader is not admitted, so if you have a need, please contact our  for a further help.

Regardless of who supports it why was it taken away? Is it a bad thing to have that data? I have been loyal to your company for a while now and have spent a considerable amount of money and time investing in your products and learning everything I can about them. There are many ways to decrypt the log files. I’m just asking if it (the battery data) can be brought back. I’ve helped many in this forum and have always tried to defend DJI.  I would like the information to keep track of the health of my batteries. I can see trends in excel with this data and I know there are some third party sites that offer members this data as well, at least they used to. I don’t see the harm in it.  
2017-11-8
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Mobilcams Posted at 2017-11-8 16:39
Regardless of who supports it why was it taken away? Is it a bad thing to have that data? I have been loyal to your company for a while now and have spent a considerable amount of money and time investing in your products and learning everything I can about them. There are many ways to decrypt the log files. I’m just asking if it (the battery data) can be brought back. I’ve helped many in this forum and have always tried to defend DJI.  I would like the information to keep track of the health of my batteries. I can see trends in excel with this data and I know there are some third party sites that offer members this data as well, at least they used to. I don’t see the harm in it.

I understand your feeling and we are so gratitude your support to DJI. But I am not able to do a third-party application support. Thank you for your kind understanding.
2017-11-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules