Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Locking a thread for Poor Customer Service reporting.
1505 12 2017-10-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dx_Operator
lvl.2
Flight distance : 140413 ft
United States

This is what happens when you have an issue with DJI and they do not want to be responsible and respectful to the customer.

They just delete your thread because you have two legs to stand on and they know you're right in your pursuit of fairness and want the manufacturer to be responsible for their inadequacies.

I will continue the pursuit of fairness when I understand the product better than these uneducated folks working in a call center who just blow you off and have no respect for the customer.  

Issue is flying in a NFZ with flysafe authorization, program glitches, ac is unstable and erratic in handling very difficult to recover but I do so. AC has a rough landing but is okay.

It does have a few small issues. DJI ignores their failure of the NFZ algorithm and says " I WAS NOT IN A NFZ" Oh yes I was check the data which they did not or reply to my

reason of what precipitated the crash data. THIS IS TOTALLY IGNORED AND NO ONE DISCUSSES WHAT THEY FOUND AND HOW THEY CAN SAY I WAS NOT IN A NFZ!

By telling me that I was not in a NFZ that negates my fly safe algorithm glitch argument they can move on lying to other customers and just charging you for repairs.

It took me almost 30 days dealing with DJI poor customer support, no return phone calls except from one guy who had no authority to allow repair under warranty.

HQ was on some Chinese holiday which no one is CS made the customer aware of until Friday of that week. Even after a 30 day wait and all the BS I went through

they only see their way to 1 hour free labor out of $216 charge with two hours labor, yeah right which is an over charge as it only took 20 mins for the repair.

No favors done here just BS blowing off the customer and stonewalling because that's how DJI wants to treat the customer.

Single SelectVote, Total 9 people participate in voting

Voting has ended

55.56% (5)
22.22% (2)
11.11% (1)
11.11% (1)
Your user group with no voting privileges
2017-10-25
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

I am so sorry for the difficulties you've been experiencing, I had replied you to your original post. Please help to provide the info needed.
2017-10-25
Use props
Dx_Operator
lvl.2
United States

Certainly will do so after Sunday. I posted this as my other thread disappeared. I will PM you if this thread goes away too. Thanks again.
2017-10-25
Use props
felttipfilms
lvl.1
Flight distance : 33133 ft
United Kingdom

I too am having a crazy time trying to get my drone repaired.  DJI are refusing to admit there was anything wrong with my drone, despite actually proving that there was!  Can someone help me?  I would start my own thread on this, but I dont seem to have the authority to do so.
2017-10-25
Use props
DroneFlying
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

felttipfilms Posted at 2017-10-25 05:48
I too am having a crazy time trying to get my drone repaired.  DJI are refusing to admit there was anything wrong with my drone, despite actually proving that there was!  Can someone help me?  I would start my own thread on this, but I dont seem to have the authority to do so.

I would start my own thread on this, but I dont seem to have the authority to do so.

Try again; by posting that reply you probably now have enough forum points to create one.
2017-10-25
Use props
felttipfilms
lvl.1
Flight distance : 33133 ft
United Kingdom

Have now done this.  Thanks very much.
2017-10-25
Use props
Dx_Operator
lvl.2
United States

Did you guys vote via the poll above?
2017-10-25
Use props
DroneFlying
lvl.4
United States

Dx_Operator Posted at 2017-10-25 06:01
Did you guys vote via the poll above?

No, but if you provide the log(s) per the instructions I sent you I'll be glad to take a look.
2017-10-25
Use props
DocAraxá
lvl.4
Flight distance : 202283 ft
Brazil

I do believe your poll is not completely correct. You can vote on the question!
2017-10-25
Use props
Dx_Operator
lvl.2
United States

DocAraxá Posted at 2017-10-25 08:08
I do believe your poll is not completely correct. You can vote on the question!

My first poll creation, can't change it now with votes on the question but we get the idea.
2017-10-25
Use props
Dx_Operator
lvl.2
United States

DroneFlying Posted at 2017-10-25 06:12
No, but if you provide the log(s) per the instructions I sent you I'll be glad to take a look.

Will do when I download the logs from the Mavic.
2017-10-25
Use props
DroneFlying
lvl.4
United States

Dx_Operator Posted at 2017-10-25 12:48
Will do when I download the logs from the Mavic.

As I mentioned in the PM, the replacement you're expecting to receive from them soon isn't likely to be your original Mavic, in which case it won't have the DAT file from the flight you described.
2017-10-25
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

felttipfilms Posted at 2017-10-25 05:48

I  had replied your original post, please check.
2017-10-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules