What went wrong now?
1051 11 2017-10-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
John UK
lvl.1
Flight distance : 115030 ft
United Kingdom

Just did a 20 minute flight with my P3S and when i checked the flight log on the app it is nissing most of the flight. Obly the last couple of minutes of the flight are showing. Im really disappointed as i think i may of broke my all tine distance record but now i cant check. Whst would cause half the flight log to go missing like this?
2017-10-25
Use props
Churubusco
lvl.4
Flight distance : 36 ft

United States

Good question I will be watching the answers. Most of my long distance flights only record partial flight. I know my PS3 has completed the entire flight because the video is of the entire flight. Interesting enough I have had some that do record, so there is no consistency.
2017-10-25
Use props
Kneepuck
Second Officer
Flight distance : 275105 ft
United States

Have you checked the previous flight log?  Sometimes the P3 Standard may consider a flight to be more than one flight if you have signal loss.  I have had this happen, but I have always been able to check the previous flight log and it was the first part of the flight.  This has only happened on my Standard, not any of the others.
2017-10-25
Use props
m1shootr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 118894 ft
United States

Using the Airdata app will eliminate this problem. I have no affiliation but find it quite useful.
2017-10-25
Use props
Churubusco
lvl.4
Flight distance : 36 ft

United States

My loss of data is with Airdata.
2017-10-25
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Have you looked into Kneepuck's advice in post #3? In addition, do you recall any disconnects or app crashes during the flight? What mobile device and Go app version are you running? Was that your only flight for the day? If not, do you see the same issue with any of your other records?
2017-10-25
Use props
John UK
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I lost video feed and brought it back home but ive done that many times before and it never lost the record on the app. Also there was no video recorded and I'm sure I pressed record prior to take off but I may be mistaken. After thinking about it, the app did crash when the drone was returning home. The phone screen went black and then the app just started up again on its own.
2017-10-25
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

John, in your case, I would recommend you upload your flight log to dropbox and send us the link. Please ensure that the connection among AC, RC and app is well. What is the version of your app.
Here is the way of exporting your data:
a. Connect your aircraft (USB port at the tail/ head) to a PC using the included USB cable. Turn on the Remote Controller and the aircraft, then open the DJI GO app.
b. Click “Mode” icon to view the “Advanced Settings”.
c. Click “MC Enter Read Flight Data Mode”.
2017-10-26
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Churubusco Posted at 2017-10-25 09:23
Good question I will be watching the answers. Most of my long distance flights only record partial flight. I know my PS3 has completed the entire flight because the video is of the entire flight. Interesting enough I have had some that do record, so there is no consistency.

Did you lost your flight log frequently? Please provide the information mentioned in 8#.
2017-10-26
Use props
John UK
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-10-26 02:06
John, in your case, I would recommend you upload your flight log to dropbox and send us the link. Please ensure that the connection among AC, RC and app is well. What is the version of your app.
Here is the way of exporting your data:
a. Connect your aircraft (USB port at the tail/ head) to a PC using the included USB cable. Turn on the Remote Controller and the aircraft, then open the DJI GO app.

Hi, I would do that but all my flight logs are completely messed up with crazy figures for altitude,voltage,flight mode etc. Nothing is believable in the flight logs but it is normally always perfect in the flight record on the app except this one time. I have tried to get help via DJI support but they told me my flight logs where normal despite it showing altitude of 10,000 feet and 112 volts and errors all over them. I made a post about it over a week ago and DJI Susan said she would look into it but I've heard nothing back. I have also now passed the 30 day return with the shop i bought the drone from and don't know what to do. The drone flys perfectly and controls good but I did have a problem with rth a few weeks ago when it started to return home but then stopped after a few seconds and just hovered. Luckily I was able to bring it back manually.
2017-10-26
Use props
John UK
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Please see this post with my flight logs https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... mp;from=djigo_share
2017-10-26
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

John UK Posted at 2017-10-26 15:41
Please see this post with my flight logs https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=116456&page=1#pid999916?token=975238a8da2e4b10aa8e195bab6f4d5b36921924&app=2&mobile=YES&from=djigo_share

John, we would not recommend you use the third party platform to analyze the flight logs. Please upload the data to dropbox and post the link here. I would forward it to our engineers. Thanks a lot.
2017-10-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules