Help, what do have to return inspire for repre
848 4 2015-4-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bobibobr
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I live in the uk how do i get my inspire mended.
I crashed the inspire and damaged one of the fiber arms, ( i did not see the tree working across the field )
I understand Germany repair center is the nearest, so what is their address and telephone number and do i need a repair work sheet number for correspondence

2015-4-9
Use props
bolwerk.arnold
lvl.2
Flight distance : 12238 ft
Germany

A little search on the DJI site and you had found it!!! Typing your message took longer than the searching

http://www.dji.com/support and select Europe!
2015-4-9
Use props
bobibobr
lvl.1
United Kingdom

i not much help, i know that Germany is he nerist, i wanted to know the procedure without the sarcastic remarks, don the support center
no help
2015-4-10
Use props
petersilver
lvl.1

United Kingdom

bobibobr@yahoo. Posted at 2015-4-10 16:16
i not much help, i know that Germany is he nerist, i wanted to know the procedure without the sarcas ...

I damaged the arm on mine yesterday. I sent a message to DJI Germany and they said it would have to be returned to them and to contact my dealer to initiate. Waiting for the dealer to advise next move.
2015-4-10
Use props
bobibobr
lvl.1
United Kingdom

petersilver Posted at 2015-4-10 17:47
I damaged the arm on mine yesterday. I sent a message to DJI Germany and they said it would have t ...

hi i contacted my dealer they told me to contact DJI, dji told me to contact dealer first, just been in contact with dealer, now they will except my inspire and send it off for repair, Thanks for your help
2015-4-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules