What's a good printer for drone shots?
1754 6 2017-10-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Trekz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3245 ft
United States

I'm looking to buy a Canon Pixma 100, but what are some other good printers for drone shots? I'm leaning to towards printing panoramas, so any input would be awesome.
2017-10-25
Use props
Orind
lvl.4
Flight distance : 129754 ft
United States

For the most versatility, a large format printer that accepts rolls--this way you can print as long (leght) as you want--although width will be limited typically to 36 inches, although some accept wider stock (and cost more).  I had a large format printer for a while--it was nice in that it allowed me complete creative control over the process from image capture to output.  Decide what size stock you need a unit to handle, how many seperate ink tanks you want, then start looking at reviews.  In the end,I did not find it cost effective, sold my printer, and use an on-line photo printer, and have been very pleased with the results.  Part of my issue was the cost to get stock shipped up to Alaska--if I could get a shop to ship up here at all.  Many times the shipping expense far exceeded the cost of paper.
2017-10-26
Use props
Trekz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3245 ft
United States

Orind Posted at 2017-10-26 05:48
For the most versatility, a large format printer that accepts rolls--this way you can print as wide as you want--although width will be limited typically to 36 inches, although some accept wider stock (and cost more).  I had a large format printer for a while--it was nice in that it allowed me complete creative control over the process from image capture to output.  Decide what size stock you need a unit to handle, how many seperate ink tanks you want, then start looking at reviews.  In the end,I did not find it cost effective, sold my printer, and use an on-line photo printer, and have been very pleased with the results.  Part of my issue was the cost to get stock shipped up to Alaska--if I could get a shop to ship up here at all.  Many times the shipping expense far exceeded the cost of paper.

thank you!
2017-10-26
Use props
jems-ford12
lvl.1

India

HP is the most popular brand in the world. The configuration and quality of the HP Computer are good. You can take good drone shots by using the HP Printer.  If you are facing any type of issues related to the HP Printer Please visit Printer in Error State for the proper solution.
2018-11-10
Use props
lindagrham21
New

Hey! you can use HP Printer which has the latest technology a good quality of printing. HP provides the best services of their customers and easy to use. If any problem regarding Printer just take help hp support assistant and get more information about HP Printers.
2019-9-3
Use props
lindagrham21
New

Exactly right Canon Pixma 100 is a good Printer if you want to perfect print then move HP. It's a better option as compared to others and hp support assistant services are helpful for Product Services.
2019-9-9
Use props
djiuser_Gf9SsNKZMya2
New

India

HP Printer Drivers Setup ensures that your Computer is now equipped with the capacity to communicate with your Printer. This process involves downloading the latest version of Drivers as per your Printer’s Model Number. Subsequently, the downloaded software must be installed properly.
2020-6-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules