Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Live Streaming problems
1085 6 2017-10-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Floreto
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3591102 ft
United States

I've got a P4P+ with intigrated controller and I want to live stream a flight today, I go to the live streaming options screen and choose YouTube, the only option is Basic Mode so I click that option.  The next thing that shows up is a message saying Sign in Failed, this makes since because I haven't been able to enter any sign in information.  Scrolling down to Account I see the grayed out words "Sign In" which I can't click on and there is no other way to actually sign in that I can find.  I've watched the DJI tutorial on this and it's compleatley different from what I'm seeing on my screen, I need some help figuring this out!
2017-10-26
Use props
wataero
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1719619 ft
United States

I have had exactly the same problem and submitted a problem report to tech support, (#800025).  Unfortunately they gave me the usual run around and asked for information that had nothing to do with my system.  Finally, they suggested I completely reset and reload RC from DJI Assistant.  Since you are having the same problem it is obviously NOT my installation, it is a bug in GO 4 App probably interface with Andriod.  I will forward your problem to support and see what they come up with.  In the meantime, try streaming to facebook, if that works then its a software glitch in pro +.
2017-10-26
Use props
Floreto
lvl.3
United States

I've been trying to stream to Facebook and it doesn't work either, I'd be surprised if live streaming ever worked at all.  DJI you can't say your product supports live streaming if it doesn't, it's obvious that the software doesn't work on this platform and probably never did.  Anyone thinking of buying the P4P+ listen to me DON'T, it's an unsupported product and we'll probably never see an controller again with an integrated screen.  
2017-10-26
Use props
PaulSouthport
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1448799 ft
United Kingdom

Is your P4P+ controller connected to wifi or a decent 4G hotspot?
2017-10-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Floreto, could you help to offer a short video of this issue for better assistance? Also, please kindly offer the screenshot of About page if applicable.
2017-10-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

wataero Posted at 2017-10-26 12:34
I have had exactly the same problem and submitted a problem report to tech support, (#800025).  Unfortunately they gave me the usual run around and asked for information that had nothing to do with my system.  Finally, they suggested I completely reset and reload RC from DJI Assistant.  Since you are having the same problem it is obviously NOT my installation, it is a bug in GO 4 App probably interface with Andriod.  I will forward your problem to support and see what they come up with.  In the meantime, try streaming to facebook, if that works then its a software glitch in pro +.

Sorry for the confusion we caused before. I understand your frustration, and would like to help you. For the issue and screenshot you mentioned in the email, we will investigate to confirm the exact status. Appreciate your understanding.
2017-10-26
Use props
Floreto
lvl.3
United States

This should be easily reproducible by your engineers, just have them try it.
2017-11-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules