free training/delivery same day - not really
588 1 2017-10-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_DxN9oIx
lvl.3
Flight distance : 363661 ft
United States

Pretty unhappy right now. When i logged onto the dji site it said I could get it delievered by 5pm today. AFTER i pay for my order it then tells me I can't get the drone/training until a week from now. I was expecting it to maybe say i'd get it tomorrow...but a week from now instead of same day? And i've been on hold with the 'enjoy' for 15 minutes before i was able to speak to someone.

If you can do the scheduling online then why can't you give me an accurate delivery estimate BEFORE i place my order? I could litterally order this off amazon, for the same price, get more accessories included AND get it sooner.

Fortunately the people at 'enjoy' are going to see if they can just drop off the drone since I don't really need the training. But that'll probably be the last time I buy anything direct from DJI. If they can't I'd rather just cancel the order and buy it from amazon, at least their shopping system is more accurate
2017-10-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We are so sorry to read on this, your concern has been transferred to Sales Team to look into, will keep you updated soon, thanks for your patience.
2017-10-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules