NO SATELITE IMAGE NO TASK
664 0 2017-10-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SKYCONTROL
lvl.2

Colombia

I've been flying in areas where there is no satellite image available and planning a task without walking through the field is near impossible.

I had to fly in M mode trying to make it as straight as I could but there is no way to save the spray information or the area I flew Manually, I took a picture of the apps display and hoped for the best. Still there should be some way to access satellite images without WIFI, before flight.
We fly in places where there is no signal available. Hopefully in a few years this won't be a problem.

When I fly in M mode I can see my progress through the field but I can´t save it or know how much area I sprayed.

There should be a way to load an image taken by a Phantom 4 and somehow place it as a background so we could measure land in places where we are completely blind since we have no satellite imagery to plan tasks, set obstacles or even know where we are in the app, I mean location wise, no north.

I had to walk and then plan a task following a part of the dotted line and this way know more or less where we where planning the mission.

The obstacle avoidance works great, It's so good I couldn't do anything. It stopped every time it got close to some plants that were higher than others.
I tried to move out of the way and continue mission but it kept going back to the breakpoint and the the radar stopped it again, tried the other function and nothing happened it stayed hovering.
Wasted a few batteries before I switched to M mode and I tried to do the job.

The radar is very accurate but It only works when it's going forward or backwards but not sideways, so when it stops spraying to travel to next line it can crash into things. It did, nothing happened but still....

We flew at night and it worked great, awesome lights, the tank looks cool.

Planned the mission using the satellite image, though it was and old image it looked great, the plan was accurate but we keep having problems with the FLOW SENSOR, we don't know how to clean it.

The spraying system works but now I can't get the tank's level warning on the app.

It works great on flat areas with no obstacles, where there are too many trees or too many obstacles it[s better to fly in M mode without depending on the obstacle avoidance.

The terrain follow setting works great!!

Screen Shot 2017-10-26 at 13.21.21.png
Screen Shot 2017-10-24 at 09.46.52.png
Screen Shot 2017-10-24 at 11.22.28.png
2017-10-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules