Credit Card Charged right away?
1860 6 2015-4-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rdc4444
lvl.2

United States

Does anyone know if they charge your credit card right away or only before it is about to ready to ship?
2015-4-9
Use props
gil
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

My first order last night got charged immediately (I used Mastercard SecureCode).  

The second order I made about 30 minutes later is still pending (my CC company sent me a text this morning to make sure it wasn't a fraudulent charge)
2015-4-9
Use props
rinconol
lvl.2
Flight distance : 232566 ft
United States

I had ordered the P3PRO from DJI and they immediately charged my card for the full amount, unlike Amazon, and then told me that my wait time was until mid-May or later. I cancelled my order and placed one with Amazon who offered me a no-interest payment deal and $70 off the order. The best part is that they won't charge until they ship in mid-May, so I don't have payment or intrest for items not yet received.
2015-4-9
Use props
raiedzeidan
lvl.3
Flight distance : 755033 ft
  • >>>
United States

Did you find a bundle with Extra battery on amazon?
2015-4-9
Use props
SeanSchick
lvl.2
Flight distance : 24852 ft
United States

rinconol@yahoo. Posted at 2015-4-10 05:47
I had ordered the P3PRO from DJI and they immediately charged my card for the full amount, unlike Am ...

Out of curiosity, which coverage plan did you choose? Amazon was suggesting Warrantech with my order.  I called Warrantech, and they said they stopped offering coverage on DJI  drones in September 2014, but Amazon won't pull the suggestion.
2015-4-9
Use props
rinconol
lvl.2
Flight distance : 232566 ft
United States

Thanks, you are correct!  Just cancelled the coverage.
2015-4-9
Use props
Phuglie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 45226 ft
United Kingdom

Just like any other electronics business - you pay first.
2015-10-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules