flight logs
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Altech
Second Officer
Flight distance : 808091 ft
Australia

Hi Guys, I know that we can see our flight logs on DJI go app, but how do I see then from DJI web page.  I can see my flight logs using Airdata UAV and thats great. when it was free I could see my info. Now they want money so I can veiw my info about my flight log.  this is not right . So DJI is there a link I have missed somewhere , please help   cheers Alex
2017-10-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

The flight records can only be reviewed in DJI GO on mobiles or tablets, instead of PC. Just to verify, is there any issue of your drone?
2017-10-27
Use props
Altech
Second Officer
Australia

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-10-27 20:23
The flight records can only be reviewed in DJI GO on mobiles or tablets, instead of PC. Just to verify, is there any issue of your drone?

Hi Susan, No Drones are fine,it just Airdata UAV want me to paid for more info about my Flight logs .   regards Alex
2017-10-27
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Altech Posted at 2017-10-27 22:25
Hi Susan, No Drones are fine,it just Airdata UAV want me to paid for more info about my Flight logs .   regards Alex

If you want to review your flight records, go to http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
Follow the instructions there to upload your flight record.
2017-10-28
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

Altech Posted at 2017-10-27 22:25

Take a look at datfile.net, perhaps you can use that without the need for upload to third part sites.
2017-10-28
Use props
Altech
Second Officer
Australia

Thanks Guys, I wanted something that DJI had like the Airdata UAV web site  cheers Alex
2017-10-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules